• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival Bless you, Target!

Spooky.

Lonely Heart
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Black Famous Mushroom
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Leif
Poptart Easter Egg
So maybe this is old news and maybe you guys knew this already (or got them/saw them elsewhere), but I was browsing Target tonight and I saw some gems I wanted to share with you guys:

4ln2ma.jpg

15mba6x.jpg
2e5mc7k.jpg

They also showed a card for HHD on a display but they weren't selling any packs of them, which was a bummer.

Last edited:
Yeah those bad boys just dropped this past Friday.
They look super detailed, but I'm all about the Smash series of amiibo. I still threw them on my Christmas list though.

But shoutout to you if you got them! They're freaking adorable!

Yeah those bad boys just dropped this past Friday.
They look super detailed, but I'm all about the Smash series of amiibo. I still threw them on my Christmas list though.

But shoutout to you if you got them! They're freaking adorable!

I ended up getting the pack with KK, Reese and Cyrus. It was super expensive but I've been really stressed out lately and thought I deserved a present, even if I couldn't really afford to. Ah well. The cashier who rang me up commented on how cute they were and I had to tell her what AC was.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So cute! I love the one of K.K. Slider!

I wanted to buy them all, even Tom Nook's despite the fact that he's shady af

oooo! They're out already!? I might go pick them up, but there's not a lot of varietyyy Dx

oooo! They're out already!? I might go pick them up, but there's not a lot of varietyyy Dx

Don't forget that you could also acquire Isabelle and Digby with the purchase of that horrid amiibo festival game.

Nice, nice! Looks like you're fully loaded and ready to go! :D I LOVE when you go to a store and the stuff you want (that you assume will be sold out due to popularity) are in stock!

I was honestly surprised to see this stuff, usually I can never find anything relevant to my interests out shopping. Imagine how cool it would be if there were amiibos of -all- the villagers?

hey whats with the Splatoon amiibos- is the squid super rare or something??

In NA, you can only get the Squid via the Splatoon 3-pack, otherwise you would have to import it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was honestly surprised to see this stuff, usually I can never find anything relevant to my interests out shopping. Imagine how cool it would be if there were amiibos of -all- the villagers?

I'd buy like 100 Bob's man.
But thank goodness we have the amiibo cards so my wallet doesn't have to handle that blow.

In NA, you can only get the Squid via the Splatoon 3-pack, otherwise you would have to import it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd buy like 100 Bob's man.
But thank goodness we have the amiibo cards so my wallet doesn't have to handle that blow.

Oh god just imagining 100 Bob's. Staring at you. Blinding you with purple. Turning up where you least expect it.

Gah, the AC amiibo are adorable *w* I'll have to check at my local Target some time soon.

ah man, these are so cute. right now i only have Isabelle and Digby, but KK, Reese and Cyrus are soo cute

Just waiting for my Tom nook to be delivered, picking up the bundle tomorrow then I'll have all eight

Just a heads up! ALWAYS ALWAYS check target.com and just purchase the item online and have the store hold it for you. Online their amiibo cards are 5.99 but in store theyre 12.99! Buying them online you can get them from the service checkout for that cheaper price but if you just pick them up in store you'll have to pay the DOUBLED price orz. I dont know why they do that or if all Targets are like that but please check before buying!

Just a heads up! ALWAYS ALWAYS check target.com and just purchase the item online and have the store hold it for you. Online their amiibo cards are 5.99 but in store theyre 12.99! Buying them online you can get them from the service checkout for that cheaper price but if you just pick them up in store you'll have to pay the DOUBLED price orz. I dont know why they do that or if all Targets are like that but please check before buying!
I bought cards at Target for 5.99. The price was mislabeled at some stores in the beginning but if you brought it to the register it would ring up as the correct price.

On topic, I've already bought all of the figures and plan to go get Lottie tomorrow, after telling myself in the beginning I only needed one or two lmao they are just too cute!!

Last edited:
Back