• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

White furries :)

Dorian

Bells
Switch
3338-6902-7891
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Seems to me I am unknowingly amassing furry white haired villagers. I just realized today that I have Daisy, Ruby and today Flurry joined our family. I also have Cole and Del, black furred and scaled villagers. Makes me wonder about a possibly black and white furried town. Does anyone have a color themed villager town? I have a friend who moves in all pinkies. Also, could you suggest any other white or black colored villagers?

My town of La Lune has mostly black and white villagers. I think it's neat when people pick a colour scheme and match the villagers to it too.

Villagers with mostly black colouring: Hamphrey, Roscoe, Nan, Kiki, Blaire, Mathlida, Eunice
Villagers with mostly white colouring: Whitney, Fang, Marshal, Blanche, Cranston, Bree, Dora, Bianca
Villagers with both black and white colouring: Savannah, Punchy, Gladys, Rolf, Zell, Muffy, Chester

How could I forget Roscoe!! I adore Roscoe.

Also Ruby, obviously. ;)

Fang
Apollo
Monty
Rolf
Bella
Bianca
Goose
Poncho
Greta
Portia
Blanche
Diana
Olivia
Whitney
Tiffany
Eugene
Agnes

... I know I'm missing some....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh in a quick search I found this which is super helpful! http://i.imgur.com/3Q1rVll.jpg

I just adopted Diana, lol! And I am itching to get Agnes back. I had her in another town and LOVE her!

I just adopted Diana, lol! And I am itching to get Agnes back. I had her in another town and LOVE her!

Aw lucky! I tried to adopt Diana once but then the person giving her away voided her by mistake. I've never had Agnes but the pig villagers are adorable!

Lucy
Dora
Portia
Agnes
Tiffany
Muffy
Friga
Flo (I guess)
Chester
Blanche
Bianca
Whitney
Fang
Diana
Olivia
Kiki
Hamphrey
Nan
Mathilda
Daisy
Tipper
Margie
Tia
Apollo
Eugene
Bella
Greta
Goose
Gloria
Rhonda
Cube
Purrl (maybe?)
Pekoe
Tutu
Blaire
Bree
Annalisa
Genji
Rolf
Zell

That should be most of them.

Same here!! i've noticed that most of the villagers I have been getting have a natural coloured palette and are often based off a specific animal itself or stay true to the actual animal and aren't colours like purple or pink. e.g american rabbit (ruby), fox (chief) which I actually didn't intend to hahaha

Last edited:
I am going to adopt Chevre next. She is mostly white haired/furred and I LOVE freckles!

Agnes the black pig
Hamphery the black Hamster
Felicity the white cat
Tia the white elephant

just to name a few...

OOH OOH what about Roscoe? I never gave him much thought, but I made his house a few times in Happy Home Designer, and I dunno, he grew on me! He would match a black and white theme and he has a cool vibe :>

This is funny, I have actually four white coloured villagers in my town, I really haven?t planned it, it is a coincidence XD
I have Bree, Marshal, Whitney and Bianca. Bree and Bianca were among the five starter villagers.

an all white town sounds amazing... my favorite white furries are diana and ruby.
(................ i can't say "white furry" with a straight face i'm so sorry)

(...I thought a furry got lost in the ACNL threads. I was misled. x) )
I have a white-and-yellow town! My white villagers are Marshal, Tia, Blanche, Papi, and Carmen. :] (Probably Daisy too, but I'm not sure if she falls under white or yellow. Maybe both? c: )

Back