• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Greek Cultists Mafia: Cult Surrenders! Town Wins!

Does anyone even bother? *siiighs*

We need to figure out if we're going to use double lynch tomorrow! Don't vote until we have this figured out!

- - - Post Merge - - -

LaBelle, Trojan, anyone else who hasn't answered my questions, PLEASE DO SO!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Considering the possible people left, who do you think is Cult? And why?

Out of everyone who's left, who would you consider to be town, and why?
There's the questions for reference.

@SarasaKat
3. N e s s
4. Runeraider
5. Dad
6. LaBelleFleur
7. Trojan
9. EnderWiggin
12. Sarasakat
13. JellofishXD
14. Kit

Current line up- Expected Town:7----Expected Cult-2(Could be wrong about this, but from other's speculation, this is what i'm currently thinking town to cult ratio wise.)

Alright, so we know our president is innocent, and we know Kit is innocent, so those 2 are crossed off as comfirmed townies.

So, if i were to think of a list of townies off the top of my head, heres the list.
==============
Kit-Granny
SarasaKat-Cop/President
EnderWiggin-Acting town

Now, the reason i put ender on there because of his contributions to town, Oath seemed to have no connection with him, other than voting ender and being pissed at him in thread.

Now, heres people i'm a bit suspicious about.
==============
LaBelleFleur-Hasn't really done anything, but this is because of her bascically being busy with the recent event, i don't think of her as too suspicious.
Trojan-The way he asked me to keep being suspicious of Kat And Kit, it rubs me the wrong way still. He asked me to do this continue being suspicious of the 2 night 1, and never did any reads on either of them.
Dad-He's a bit of a mixed bag really, i'm sure to most people he's an acquired taste, but i'm just a bit iffy about him. He's been acting pro-town all game, i'm not sure what exactly i think about him.
JelloFishXD-Ok, this one was proven to be innocent a while back by claiming a blue role, but honestly we don't know how much time they have before converted. I'm not saying we should lynch them anytime soon, but we still just don't know. Honestly, Jello is the person i'm least suspicious of on this list atm, but a publicly announced blue role is both beneficial and terrible.

And thats basically it, i'd like to say the 2 people i find to be our prime lynch targets are JelloFish and Dad, i'd like to hear some defense from them however, i don't like jumping to conclusions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah, bye "Expected cult", i mean after we lynch RuneRaider.

My math and head is screwed up right now.

Jello's confirmed...?

I know, but theres the risk of being converted, considering they're a blue role.

I'm not saying we lynch them today, but just keep an eye on them? idk it's probably coming off as "lynch jello."

Jello's confirmed...?

"Ok, this one was proven to be innocent a while back by claiming a blue role, but honestly we don't know how much time they have before converted."
This ^
I still don't have much to contribute. Hopefully the weekend will change that, this thread only seems to be active when I'm at school.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know, but theres the risk of being converted, considering they're a blue role.

I'm not saying we lynch them today, but just keep an eye on them? idk it's probably coming off as "lynch jello."
Ninja'd XD

Now that you've said that though they probably won't convert jello just to mess with us
Or maybe that's what they want us to think so jello lives.
Reverse-Reverse psychology?
Did I mention I've gotten under 4 hours of sleep every day this week D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did i sound crummy when i said that?
No no, I think Kat just interpreted it wrong XD

And thats basically it, i'd like to say the 2 people i find to be our prime lynch targets are JelloFish and Dad, i'd like to hear some defense from them however, i don't like jumping to conclusions.
That's not what you just said..

How do you view Dad differently than Ender? They're both in relatively the same bag from my stance (except that apparently Dad started out with money, so I'm not too sure what to think about that).

Either Dad is cult along with someone else, or there wasn't a conversion last night (I doubt they were able to convert more than once per night. That'd be way too OP) and there's only one person left who's cult.

That's not what you just said..

How do you view Dad differently than Ender? They're both in relatively the same bag from my stance (except that apparently Dad started out with money, so I'm not too sure what to think about that).

Either Dad is cult along with someone else, or there wasn't a conversion last night (I doubt they were able to convert more than once per night. That'd be way too OP) and there's only one person left who's cult.

Well, Ender has seemed to be a bit lesser then dad? I can't really say anything to describe it, its more of a gut feeling. And ender has been having different opinions then dad most of this game.

How are they in the same bag? I'm lazy right now to go read back.

@Sarasakat

Confirmed townies/notcult :
Sarasakat - claimed Cop, hasnt been cc'd
Kit - Claimed Granny, hasnt been cc'd
Jello - Claimed blue role, hasnt been cc'd
Trojan - is fabulous

Most likely town
Ness - Oath seemed to not like Ness and seemed to attack him a lot
Ender - Oath seemed to not like Ender and seemed to attack him a lot. Hasn't said anything scummy almost all game.
Dad - Kinda like Ender. Hasn't done much that off.

The other peasants
Runeraider - Basically confirmed scum
LaBelle - Hasn't done shiat

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness why are you buddying with Ender?

Ness why are you buddying with Ender?

...buddying???

I haven't been buddying with ender at all this game, hell he even thought of me as scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also you're pointlessly accusing me as scum now?

Ok, I've got the information I need. I say we go ahead and lynch Rune. Since the possibility of one cultist being left is actually pretty big, I say we hold off on the doublelynch.

Ok, I've got the information I need. I say we go ahead and lynch Rune. Since the possibility of one cultist being left is actually pretty big, I say we hold off on the doublelynch.

Sounds good to me, Rune already has my vote :)

Alrighty, i'll vote for him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to go do homework so bye

Night Three

Night Three

Runeraider was found embezzling money from Oath2order's bank account. He was lynched.

Runeraider the Wealthy Landowner was lynched

I'll be on for the next half hour, so ask me any questions that you have.

You have 27 hours to send in actions.

Power=1

Last edited:
Back