• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Greek Cultists Mafia: Cult Surrenders! Town Wins!

Night Two

Night Two​

Following the massacre the previous night, the Senators were forced into action. Three people had been killed and they could be next. For a few hours, the Senators and the President pored over evidence. The President choose a target, a Soldier came, and it was over like that with little dissent.

Oath2order was shot through the head, but by the grace of Zeus he was allowed to see the form of Charon take him and plan on his return to the underworld.

"This one is nice. Hades will reward me for one taken to the Fields of Punishment."

Oath2order the Wealthy Landowner will be punished

Power=1

Night will end in 28 hours and 45 minutes

Last edited:
sarasa got lucky and you can't convince me otherwise :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Literally me this entire game tho

tumblr_n4jojpCQWK1s7xk0go1_400.gif

lagtoomuch.gif

Last edited:
Also, I guess that means Kat is proven now, huh PB?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good lord you're so crummy

Also, I guess that means Kat is proven now, huh PB?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good lord you're so crummy

did you even read my post

do you guys think there was a cult leader + cultist at the start of day 1 or just the cult leader? because if there was only the cult leader kat may as well be confirmed cult

- - - Post Merge - - -

If she were leader why the hell would she throw oath under the bus? Use your brain please.

to be confirmed town

Yes, I did read that, it makes 0 sense.

If she wasn't cop, you honestly think she would have been called out by now as scum for that.
Unless you're trying to say you're cop, that is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, huh. well what do you know.

PB is suspicious.

Also, I was right again.

Second game in a row that I pick out scum on Day 1 and people don't lynch them.

I mean, to be fair, this time I was way too out of it to pull an ISO together and actually get things working...

What's happening is that I was boss and for some reason Oath survived Day 1 where we should have just won easily.

Also if there were 2 cult to start then Ness is 90% the goon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Note:

THE CURRENT SPEAKER OF THE SENATE SHOULD ALWAYS CLAIM TO SARASA

Because the instant they get converted, a new Speaker is assigned and therefore we can autolynch the previous one.

Also Granny also claim to Sarasa.

Because Granny is the other safe.

What's happening is that I was boss and for some reason Oath survived Day 1 where we should have just won easily.

Also if there were 2 cult to start then Ness is 90% the goon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Note:

THE CURRENT SPEAKER OF THE SENATE SHOULD ALWAYS CLAIM TO SARASA

Because the instant they get converted, a new Speaker is assigned and therefore we can autolynch the previous one.

Also Granny also claim to Sarasa.

Because Granny is the other safe.

...how

- - - Post Merge - - -

...how am I 90% goon

I just want to say, there have been no connections with me and oath?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good question.

Deserves an answer.

Not gonna get one. :D
Eh if you think I'm goon I'll let you get your opinion in, I can get defend myself.
I don't see why you think I'm goon though, why do you suspect me?

We have 7 minutes, we need to choose fast.

and no, no, no to Oath. we can't risk losing oath yet.

Ftr, this is it. This is why you're 90% scum if Oath had another cult with him at game-start.

And there's literally no counter-argument

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just want to say, there have been no connections with me and oath?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eh if you think I'm goon I'll let you get your opinion in, I can get defend myself.
I don't see why you think I'm goon though, why do you suspect me?

Also, yeah, if Kat doesn't find cult I'm going to say you're probably a good person to lynch.

Your reaction about nails it.

Ftr, this is it. This is why you're 90% scum if Oath had another cult with him at game-start.

And there's literally no counter-argument

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, yeah, if Kat doesn't find cult I'm going to say you're probably a good person to lynch.

Your reaction about nails it.
here's the thing, there's no proof of oath being scum yet, might I remind you that several other people have defended oath, not just me. I even turned against oath early today. Whilst people like trojan and pillow bunny decided to stick with defending him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

By no proof, I meant that no proof at the time.

Also, not allot of people were onto oath at that time as well, may I remind that.

Hmmmm thats interesting. Im gonna have to go with benefit of the doubt and trust Sarasa. But Pillow Bunny is really sus now. I think Pillow is probably the biggest suspect.

@Ender Why do you think Ness is 90% goon. Not saying I don't or do find him sus, but 90% is quite a lot.

Back