• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Greek Cultists Mafia: Cult Surrenders! Town Wins!

So, out of all the current people, who are your suspicions and why?

I don't have any myself right now but you seem to be a Key-Figure of the thread right now, so i would like to hear your opinions.

Given last game when he was town, and a blue role at that, Dad was a pivotal figure. He's started to slip away. I don't see him much here. I'm not convinced that he's cult, but I am a little suspicious of the behavioral change.

I can't tell what EnderWiggin's deal is.

Have you played with pillow bunny before, Ness? I haven't, so I don't really know what to say about them.

Sure, she seemed a little odd with these posts

i'll vote for whoever agrees to lynch kat

- - - Post Merge - - -

*kit

kill ness

oh **** a one-word post, kill ness he's confirmed scum

with the suggestions on who to lynch without really any provocation.

One thing that I did seem to notice was that she did seem to be very much against the idea of Kat being president
my wifi sucks be patient

i haven't concluded anything but i think she's acting extremely suspicious
i don't care who president is as long as it isn't kat

with this, and an argument with Kat about whether or not cult can be elected president. While I could see this as two cult members faking an argument, it's not a suspicion I'm looking to pursue given that the cop is likely to end up inspecting Kat tonight. She also mentioned she was "extremely suspicious" but didn't actually follow up on that.

don't lynch for the sake of lynching. there's only 1-2 cult members so we won't gain much info by yololynching

reading the thread rn

just don't lynch

The flip side to that is that she tried pushing a no lynch, which is something I highly doubt cult would want.

I know I mentioned LaBelleFleur once earlier, but my only reason I was looking at her was her inactivity. Given the recent North Pole event, I can totally understand her inactivity, therefore, neutral on her.

Another thing with Kat, I'm also still waiting on why she thinks I'm suspicious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, for TL;DR, I'm semi-suspicious of Dad, keeping an eye on pillow_bunny, questioning what EnderWiggin's deal is while waiting for his reasons as to why I'm suspicious, and neutral on Kat and LBF.

Your logic behind pillow bunny is what i was thinking, i was thinking he was a careless townie (but thats techinically what i am so oh well) but considering his experience its a bit wonky to me.

But as for Kat-I can see why you're saying this, kat is starting to stand out a bit to me, but i still trust her for several reasons.

I would go into more depth later but i'm multi-tasking homework right now like i did last night so yeah

Well you would know better than I would about Kat's behavior as scum, so if you say she's town, I'll believe it until proven otherwise.

Just curious, how likely is it that you think the "Cult powers" have a killing power? Because this makes me nervous to think about.

Oligarchs

Wealthy Landowner (Cult leader/Researcher)
You have an excess of land and wealth. Your sole goal is to obtain power and control the city of Athens. Once per night, you may convert a town member to a oligarch. You also have Influence, like power, it can be used to grant abilities. How it is obtained and what it can be used on is not known to the town.

My guess is if cult had a killing power, they'd be active it with influence.

I swear to god if Dolby gave cult a night kill along with conversion...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dad is busy mourning the loss of his work.

Hard drive failure?

Thanks Ness.

Hard drive failure?

No I upgraded to windows 10 from 7, copied some files from the windows.old folder, and then when I turned the computer on the next day to find they were gone. All images, videos, and documents are gone. Basically, I lost six years of writing and have only salvaged about 1/4 of it with a program, albeit corrupted/partial. Also busy buying gifts today. Don't care about this game. Probably would have voted Kit or you if I were president to answer your question.

I gave cult a bus:p (jokes)

GET OUT OF HERE AND TAKE YOUR MEMES WITH YOU.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks Ness.

No I upgraded to windows 10 from 7, copied some files from the windows.old folder, and then when I turned the computer on the next day to find they were gone. All images, videos, and documents are gone. Basically, I lost six years of writing and have only salvaged about 1/4 of it with a program, albeit corrupted/partial. Also busy buying gifts today. Don't care about this game. Probably would have voted Kit or you if I were president to answer your question.

holy ****

I am so glad I'm not upgrading to Windows 10.

Day Two

Day Two

Night had fallen onto the Senate floor. Gradually, things began to calm down after the Soldiers killed StarryWolf. Death was a part of Greek life, and accidents happened all the time, whether by the will of the Gods, or the actions of mortals. That night, Zeus would be very active indeed, as he claimed the lives of three mortals. The lives of these mortals and their actions are still spoken today, for they are known as the Exceptions, and the reason why they are called that will be made clear to you soon.

A Soldier made her rounds around the building. She wasn't on the Senate floor today, she didn't vote, and she didn't speak. She was there in the background with her gun, and on the President's orders, she killed an innocent. She felt no remorse and no emotion for what happened to StarryWolf, as she took no part in it herself. StarryWolf was interfering with progress. It was time to go along to kill the next of the suspected Oligarchs. Time to deliver some of her own justice for once.

The Night Watchman was also making is rounds around the Senate building, unaware of the presence manifesting behind him. He thought of the death of the previous President. "Quite a shame.", he thought. He found it odd that so few of the Senators seemed to care at all about the emergency election. Few of them seemed surprised about the President's death. It was almost as if they knew about the assassination in the first place.

Charon followed the Senator. "This is the next one." He thought. "The signs are clear. I need more souls, but how many more will it take to appease Hades? Focus on what you know. Justice will be next."

Amazingly, Justice, the Night Watchman, and the Soldier all converged on the same place. "Just as I intended." Panda1376 quietly whispered, as the two others halted. "The Senator will definitely be a problem though. I guess I'll just have to deal with them to."

At that moment, a divine lighting bolt, sent by the King of Gods himself, Zeus, struck the ground directlu in front of the mortals, frying all three of the corporal beings. This left Charon unharmed. Their deaths exposed their true colors, but it also showed their intentions and the way they lived their lives within their visible souls. These three lived their lives according to their roles, but their actions were so few that their souls so small that they would forever exist unconscious, unaware of what was going on. Charon could simply not except them or even touch them, as their continued existence was an insult and embarrassment to their creators.

These souls are doomed to roam the surface of the earth, never to enter the underworld. They will be forever unknown. They will forever be unconscious and they will forever by unknowing. They are unworthy of even entering the Fields of Asphodel, as they did nothing, and will do nothing. But they will be watching despite this.

Panda1376 the Soldier lived an empty life and nearly died doing something significant.
aVidear the Night Watchman will continue to watch over our mortal realm.
Justice the Senator just didn't care enough to do anything.
All three were modkilled.

Well then folks, Our granny just died.

You know what that means!

KIT IS MAFIA.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait, missread

- - - Post Merge - - -

jk false alarm your cool kit

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm an idiot

screw me

i saw charon and i though panda was granny and i was confused