Mafia Greek Cultists Mafia: Cult Surrenders! Town Wins!

I couldn't be bothered doing ****. My jaw hurts, my head hurts, my life hurts.

And you know, if you don't know why that is, I wonder who it is that hasn't been reading the thread.

So you're basically throwing crap at me and trying to see what sticks.

Okay.

Night One

Night One

Voting had recently just finished in the Senate Chamber. Sarasakat had recently been elected to the position of President after the untimely death of Dolby. The vote was decisive, with a majority of voting Senators concluding that Sarasakat was the right choice. Nearly half of them didn't care.

"Now, we have a problem in our country. The previous President was recently assassinated. Most of you think that this was an outside job, perpetrated by terrorists, or an enemy state. But I think that it was a power grab by the elite of our country. Those with old money and ties to power. The Oligarchs."

Soldiers entered from the side of the room, on a call from the President. They were to execute an intended target on his command.

Sarasakat looked around the room. The majority of Senators were fast asleep. But Kit was in an arguement with N e s s, neither of them paying attention to what was at hand. He found it odd that neither of them seemed to care about what was happening right now.

Sarasakat made up their mind, looked directly at Kit.

And turned and pointed at StarryWolf, ordering their execution as his executive final decision.

Shots fired and out splatted Green blood onto the floor.

The Senators, awoken by the gunshots, stared at StarryWolf's body as they were told: "Next time pay attention to what's happening when your country is in danger."

StarryWolf was brutally executed where they felt safest

You have 23 hours to send in any night actions

Last edited:
I'm on my phone sO it might be messy.
Tbh I think I'm trying way harder then I was every other game and to hear people saying that I'm inactive again and doing nothing is kind of a slap in the face. Can someone please quote when I have followed the crowd. I have contributed my opinions and what I meant by me thinking StarryWolf is suspicious when she said "and even if I were scum I'd still listen"

And you just lost points for comprehension.

No, I don't think so. I think that you're just coming in here, hopping on someone who was up for suspicion, and just figured "Well, I missed a lot and can't be bothered to read so I'll just go throw crap and see what sticks and not actually make an argument then try and flip it around onto him and accuse him of not reading the thread despite me not having done so myself."

StarryWolf was brutally executed where they felt safest

dNVvntX.gif

No, I don't think so. I think that you're just coming in here, hopping on someone who was up for suspicion, and just figured "Well, I missed a lot and can't be bothered to read so I'll just go throw crap and see what sticks and not actually make an argument then try and flip it around onto him and accuse him of not reading the thread despite me not having done so myself."

Yeah, funny that you commented on me mentioning you as my first suspicion in my first post and can't remember that.

I was literally the first one to mention you in the same breathe as you being cult. So, again, you lost points for reading comprehension.

Also, you know, I have more posts than Trojan, I have over double the posts of Jellyfish, even if you take out the ones just now.

So where's your ground for that inactivity comment again?

I mean, I've been pretty busy with things, but okay.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Dad got the gist of my suspicions of you and why, and again, I'm hurting too much to bother actually quoting ****.

gaghahahahah my due my friend m y guy my dude my fgriend hahahash we are so ****gin BOEND boned ebe

Asking because I'll probably have just finished having my wisdom teeth removed at day end and therefore will probably be not coherent in any way to actually send a lynch in in the hour after day end.

For anyone wondering why I'm talking about being in too much pain to think or bother thinking clearly rn.

You know, because no one reads the thread apparently. /s

- - - Post Merge - - -

gaghahahahah my due my friend m y guy my dude my fgriend hahahash we are so ****gin BOEND boned ebe

We may be boned, but madam, you are STONED.

Yeah, funny that you commented on me mentioning you as my first suspicion in my first post and can't remember that.

I was literally the first one to mention you in the same breathe as you being cult. So, again, you lost points for reading comprehension.

Also, you know, I have more posts than Trojan, I have over double the posts of Jellyfish, even if you take out the ones just now.

So where's your ground for that inactivity comment again?

I mean, I've been pretty busy with things, but okay.

That was ages ago that you mentioned me as a suspicion then and you still haven't actually said anything as to any reason why.

My grounds for your inactivity are that you may have 23 posts as I type this, but up until this point, are the scum hunting posts? Not much.

On that note though, have you read the thread and all the posts you missed?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had school for the past 6 hours and I'm studying for my exams, I'm not inactive on purpose

Wasn't directed to you, that was Ender

Probably worth a reread when I'm not suffering from overdoses of painkillers and anaesthesia or however you spell it, but yes.

That was ages ago that you mentioned me as a suspicion then and you still haven't actually said anything as to any reason why.

My grounds for your inactivity are that you may have 23 posts as I type this, but up until this point, are the scum hunting posts? Not much.

On that note though, have you read the thread and all the posts you missed?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wasn't directed to you, that was Ender

I quoted the wrong thing. I meant to quote the post where you said ender was slightly les inactive then I was

Back