• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What do you do nowadays on New Leaf?

Riyita

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
I'm pretty sure by this point a majority of players have 100+ hours in the game. You've achieved quite a lot, which leads me to my question.

What do you do nowadays on New Leaf?

Since I just completed Noveon after playing it almost every day for the past 2 years, I've decided I'm taking a break from it. I wrote the completion date on the back of the cartridge so that whenever I want to play it again, I can set the DS clock back to that day and pick up exactly where I left off. It was a little crazy trying to manage 3 towns at once, so now I only have 2 to focus on. In those towns, I'm landscaping and breeding flowers and getting my last villagers.

I started Mayglade about a month ago, so I'm landscaping, getting my dreamies, getting flowers, decorating everywhere...

Kinfolk is only a week or so old so I am still doing a lot! I've only unlocked 1 new PWP, so I'm trying to do the wetsuit trick to unlock more.

I only have the second house upgrade, debating if I want to go up to the next one (I have barely any furniture!).

Donating lots to the museum.

And my #1 goal right now is to unlock Shampoodle's!

:>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since I just completed Noveon after playing it almost every day for the past 2 years, I've decided I'm taking a break from it. I wrote the completion date on the back of the cartridge so that whenever I want to play it again, I can set the DS clock back to that day and pick up exactly where I left off. It was a little crazy trying to manage 3 towns at once, so now I only have 2 to focus on. In those towns, I'm landscaping and breeding flowers and getting my last villagers.

VERY SMART :>

I have extra towns and one is new. My main towns 2 side players have some badges left. Right now they are balloon hunting and dreaming.
My newest town is waiting for winter to arrive for the dung beetle. The museum and all 3 players bug collection will be complete.
Need a Sphinx PWP there.
Guest town the mayor has some badges to complete before I move on to the side players.

I probably have like 1000+ hours in my game and my town is far from complete. Right now I'm trying to find Francine so I can have a snooty in my town.

I'm mostly landscaping and trying to complete my all-bunny town at the moment...and Balamb is a hot mess, but it isn't my top priority.

But at least I have all of my perma-villagers in both of my towns, so that's one less thing I have to worry about.

I've been so busy with school and other activities so I haven't really found the time to play NL, though when I do I just check to make sure no one is moving out or play to de-stress a bit. I don't have to worry about Tenshi much since I've completed it (but I'm stuck in April xP), so I hope to work on Starpass more (like landscaping, interior designing, PWP's).

I've had the game less than a month, so I paid off two house payments, got campsite a few days in, slowly paying for the dream suite, and I am already close to having my dreamies. I've been focusing a lot on my villagers lately.

I spend my time doing the regular chores: sending mail, digging up fossils and finding the Bell/ore rocks. I chat with everyone and run their errands. Sometimes I try to catch the fish and bugs my museum is missing. And I go help out my other town by transferring Bells, clothes, furniture and fossils.

I know I've gotten over 500 hours on my game I can double check the activity thing for exact hours xD
but I casually play now; Im still trying to get 2 PWPs and the last of my villagers but I dont stress about not being on EVERYDAY like I use too x'D I could be on it once a week and I'm okay :D

and this time if I take a break Im jolting down the date owo I keep forgetting about that

oooh I'm far from done. my museum is far from complete, I'm still figuring out who's going in my town, and I turned my original town into a cycling town/hybrid breeding ground so there's so much construction needed there, especially with new villagers plotting all the time (don't have the patience to plot reset, it's just a cycling town anyway)

My town isn't anywhere near complete; I usually just clean up my town: put stuff in storage, organize it, smash flowers because they're weeds to me and no one wants to buy any, etc. Also I'm still working on upgrading my second house (don't ask), so if I'm bored I'll TT and upgrade it a lot, which nets me tons of blue roses to plant if I water each time I TT as well. Chop/replant trees and bushes, and try to do little plots and areas too if I get sick of that...

Most of the time though, I just island hop and do tours or collect medals and rare island items, and giveaway Bells over CT (beggars get none) or blue hybrids, since those are hard to breed from scratch. Or if there's people online here, I might host a giveaway or trade, or have fun mini-games.

i had like over 100 hours spent on new leaf but i reset poor camellia

i might make a new town but ill need lots of support :rolleyes:

I have over 500 hours on my game. I go to KK's shows, go to the island, shop, talk to my villagers around town, and redesign. Despite the hundreds of hours I have on my file, I still have a lot to do. Once I'm done resdesigning, I think I'm going to start making pro designs for outfits and such at the Able's shop. I redesign so much though, I often get tired of having the same design. Plus, I have two empty spots in my main town. I don't know who I'm going to have fill those spots. I might have Punchy in one to have more of a variety of personalities.

I play to get my villagers pictures and then let them move on. I try to get them adopted here whenever possible.
I also have been redecorating my house in the wake of HHD. I'm nearly done with two rooms. One room I have to wait until Gracie gets the princess set in.
I'm also working on getting all my badges. Right now there's some I haven't even got bronze for yet.
And landscaping. Constant landscaping. With letting my villagers move on I am forever landscaping.

For my game, I usually dig for fossils, read mail, water my flowers/organize any hybrids that just bloomed, then talk with villagers to see if there's any tasks I can do for them and finish off shopping (trying to get the Emporium!) my museum is full of themed clothing for Gracie's tests, and honestly can't wait till my town is complete with the building x3

I cycle for fun. I get villagers to move in and move out and I like to give them away to people who really want them. In my main town I play like usual, try to landscape and make hybrid flowers. Most of my fun comes from cycling and helping people though. Oh, and I love those patterns for making paths and stuff. Definitely my favorite part of AC:HHD is how many patterns we can store compared to AC:NL.

Back