Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Hi folks, quick heads up that you can expect a new Bell Tree Direct sometime this week with a few goodies! Nothing big or earth shattering though, so keep the hype train under control.

Justin

u tryna copy nintendo??? you should put like a 5 month wait between them just to keep people hangin

Can't wait to see what it's about! I personally hope the tbt marketplace proposal will be implemented~

Nothing big or earth shattering though, so keep the hype train under control.

Justin

why the f**k you lying

n80OR4f.png

Hi folks, quick heads up that you can expect a new Bell Tree Direct sometime this week with a few goodies! Nothing big or earth shattering though, so keep the hype train under control.

Justin

i better catch a restock this time.. dem lag mangoes last time...

Sounds cool. Let us pray for a restock in the group add-ons. Thank you Justin for the heads up.

Last edited:
I foresee:

heads up that there's gonna be a Christmas festival; that there's gonna be a new forum board for trading amiibo cards; and that there will be a re-stock of... cherries and peaches!

I foresee:

heads up that there's gonna be a Christmas festival; that there's gonna be a new forum board for trading amiibo cards; and that there will be a re-stock of... cherries and peaches!

what kinda psychic chiz is this
sounds pretty accurate tbh.

I foresee:

Yes. Pure Psychic and Genius. Also, we need a pokeball restock for FEB 26-28th (timezones)next year (2016). WHY? Pokemon Red, Green, Blue for 3DS realease 20 years after they first were released(Feb 27th) YES.

it would be better of course if there's a re-stock of ice cream swirls and popsicles. The admins and mods do realize that ice cream swirls and popsicles are traditional Thanksgiving season desserts, right?

Well than, looks like black Friday is coming to Tbt.

I'm getting those apples Justin, they will be MINE

it would be better of course if there's a re-stock of ice cream swirls and popsicles. The admins and mods do realize that ice cream swirls and popsicles are traditional Thanksgiving season desserts, right?

I believe you.

I am really hoping for that trading board for Amiibo Cards!

I wonder if they're gonna do a last minute thing and surprise everyone with a new collectible in the shop, since it is thanksgiving and we need a new collectible to be thankful for. Cherries/peaches/apples will be good too though.

And the Pokeball thing needs to happen. We need 2k16 balls.

#TheHypeIsReal

The Pennifer waits with bated breath and bursts into Shakespeareian quotes in her excitement!

"Or Shall I bend low and in a bondman's key, With bated breath and whispering humbleness, Say this;"
A few goodies ... Nothing earth shattering

2ivbr4w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back