• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Well... I was jipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the person you traded with should be given negative feedback regardless if they turn up or not - mainly because they shouldn't be asking people for money when it's always been against the rules, even before the official trading forum was set up. if people want money they need to go on ebay then :l

p sure it's not, its just not encouraged

p sure it's not, its just not encouraged

no wait it's tbt I'm thinking of, you're right. I think for money we just have to do it privately and not advertise

I just think it's a bit rude though :l of course that's just how I see it, a card for a card seems fair. I don't understand people who expect money or several regular cards just for one NPC card :l someone even pointed out if anything it's easier to come across an NPC and than a villager card but ah well

I'm glad you got your card, but it makes me mad that someone would ask for money in addition to the card. Who cares if it's a SP card or a regular card? One card = one card. I would refuse to even speak to anyone who expected money from me as part of the trade.

Hey guys, this has been looooong over. : )

They didn't ask me for money, I asked them if they wanted it because during the time nobody would trade a SP for one normal, so I wanted to make it even because I had no extra spares. It was only a dollar, so I didn't lose a ton of money.

Thanks for the feedback but its all over and taken care of.

Hey guys, this has been looooong over. : )

They didn't ask me for money, I asked them if they wanted it because during the time nobody would trade a SP for one normal, so I wanted to make it even because I had no extra spares. It was only a dollar, so I didn't lose a ton of money.

Thanks for the feedback but its all over and taken care of.

I would have made that clear before posting this :/ 1 dollar is a lot different than "a few dollars" and since you see how much they got for on ebay I think a lot of people including myself thought it was a bit of money you'd given them. Glad it got sorted though!

If it's been resolved request for a closure so we dont get ppl leaving comments like..

"Go and beat her up! U have her address!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back