• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official Looking For Thread - Amiibo Card Post Office

I am looking for my top priorities:
001 Isabelle, 092 Henry, 170 Ruby, 301 Isabelle, 318 Stitches, 334 Erik, 338 Fang, 385 Lucky.

Welcome Amiibo Series: 10 Sylvana, 14 Ketchup, 31 Bea, 45 Olive, and 46 Doby.

There are many others I am looking for, I have a Google sheet all set up for what I have to trade and what I am searching for along with a color code guide below! Hope yall can help a girl out! Thanks so much!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...KORa5N7l1SFyTVLdTP2Vc5BH6Jo/edit?usp=drivesdk
Ketchup for stitches)

Hi there! Your link for what you have available to trade isn’t working for me. Not sure if it’s a bad link, or just an error on my end, so I thought I’d let you know 😊
Post automatically merged:

Hi there! Not sure if you’re still looking for 420 Lottie, but I’d love to trade for one of your 403 Isabelle’s! Feel free to PM if interested 😊
Thanks for letting me know! :) I fixed the link.

Last edited:
Hi i’m desperately in search of 255 Wolfgang. If you see anything you want in exchange for these cards send me a dm!

cards I have to trade (all NA)
#275Hamlet
#325Peaches
#340Tex
#341Melba
#347Tammy
#370Jacques
#374Tank
#375Becky
#377Sydney
#426Megan
#428Audie
#432Reneigh
#432Reneigh
#436Shino
#438Petri
#438Petri
#439Cephalobot
#442Zoe

Last edited:
Hello. I am one card away from a full set. Hopefully somebody wants to trade.
I need 414 Daisy Mae.
I have 403 Isabelle.

Last edited:
(US only sry) Hi! I'm not a collector I'm just looking for a couple dreamies. Most urgently I want Cherry 077 and Peggy 365, and I have Dom 427, Shino 436, Sherb 425, Mabel 408, Ankha 188, and Isabelle 301 to trade, as well as a duplicate of Bud 169. There's some other characters I want and a bunch more I'm willing to trade (from series 2, 4, 5, and WA) but I didn't wanna take up too much space so feel free to ask!

hello! i am just 5 cards away from completing my collection!! these are my final five that im looking for;

112 don
149 broccolo
185 chops
234 marina
343 anabelle

i have a bunch of cards for trade & will even trade an sp card for these!! please help a girl out :')

google doc with available trades >>> link

US only, looking for NA cards.
I’m looking for 218 Lily. I have 244 Tangy, 317 Goldie and 364 Zucker for trade.

Last edited:
Updated 5/6/2022

Hello. I am still in search of my last card. Hopefully somebody wants to trade.

I need 414 Daisy Mae.

I have 403 Isabelle and 419 Wisp.

Last edited:
I’m looking especially for WA Spike, WA Hornsby, WA Sylvana, WA Julia; Series 5: Wisp, Flick & Cj.

Here is my thread with what I’m offering.

I'm looking to trade a EU version of 418 Gulliver for a NA version or any NA series 5 SP card. Willing to throw in a couple of series 1-5 cards for the trouble. List of cards here.

hello! i am just 5 cards away from completing my collection!! these are my final five that im looking for;

112 don
149 broccolo
185 chops
234 marina
343 anabelle

i have a bunch of cards for trade & will even trade an sp card for these!! please help a girl out :')

Do you still have coco available?
Post automatically merged:

112 don
149 broccolo
185 chops
234 marina
343 anabelle

Do you still have coco available?

Back