• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official Looking For Thread - Amiibo Card Post Office

I'm still looking for the following series 2 cards:

#119 ~ Felicity
#181 ~ Drake
#136 ~ Egbert
#163 ~ Ed
#154 ~ Rhonda
#109 ~ Porter

I'm also missing plenty of series 3 cards, which you can find listed on my thread here with the cards I have to offer.

Just got the game a few days ago and I'm hoping to unlock the DLC items. If you have any on a card, please PM me! :)

Hello, The Bell Tree Forums Members!

The Amiibo Cards Series #04—they are card numbers 301 to 400—come out on [Friday,] June 10, 2016 in the United States.

I will not be available on that date, and for several days later, because I will out of my home state and on a vacation.

I do intend to get involved in trading after I return.

All the best to everyone in their efforts with collecting!

—Candy83

U P D A T E…

I return from my vacation this week.

I will be participating trading Amiibo Cards—Series #04.

I have a good amount of duplicates.

It should be interesting.

—Candy83

Last edited:
Am looking for a card of any villager will all the DLC items as well as all the event items! And the JP 711 DLC if anyone can help!

I don't know if I should post this here, but I'm looking for a place to get the Series 4 card album, play-asia has them but it's $20 shipping on top of the album being $20. I'm in the US.

I'm looking for these three:

#304 Phineas
#339 Frita
#350 Elmer

Last edited:
Hi! Right now, I'm looking to trade for the following, in order:

Series 4
#303 ~ Katrina
#304 ~ Phineas

Series 3
#226 ~ Mitzi

Series 2
#136 ~ Egbert
#109 ~ Porter

I also eventually want to complete my collection, the rest of what I have and am missing is here.

You can find all of the cards that I'm offering to trade at that link too. PM me if you have any of these cards (specifically any of the ones I listed here).

Last edited:
Definitely looking for 333 Lolly from series 4.

Last edited:
I'm looking for 148 Whitney, 226 Mitzi, and 333 Lolly. I know they're super popular, but I have doubles of a few other popular villagers, including 255 Wolfgang, 119 Felicity, 264 Marshal, 240 Deirdre, and 299 Francine. If there are any others you're looking for and would be willing to trade them for, just ask! I have many duplicates from S3 and various from other series.

Edit: Assuming the cards arrive safely, all three of these cards have now been obtained. I've got some cards I'm waiting for to arrive, but once that's done and I've had a chance to get some more stamps, I'm planning to make a thread here, in case anyone's been eyeing said popular villagers I've got. :3

Last edited:
I was wondering.. Anybody close to Denmark? :c At the moment I have 31 cards to trade.. And nobody to trade with.

Any Amiibo Card collectors in the Philippines? Or anyone around the world willing to trade Amiibo Cards in the Phillipines? I'm currently looking for Snake (#055) and Genji (#253). I have doubles of Tom Nook (#002) and Muffy (#091).

Looking for (338) Fang & (346) Peewee, the only two I am missing for S4!

US trades only, please.

I can offer the following S4 cards:

(302)[SUP]SP[/SUP] Brewster, (305)[SUP]SP[/SUP] Celeste, (315)[SUP]SP[/SUP] Redd, (320) Mott, (324) Graham, (334) Erik, (335) Dotty, (348) Olaf, (350) Elmer, (363) Celia, (364) Zucker, (366) Ribbot, (376) Rizzo, (377) Sydney, (384) Margie, (392) Cranston, (394) Grizzly, (400) Robin

Last edited:
hello? i havent done this before
but im looking for a Francine
US only
i only have Harriet to trade...

(i kinda gave up looking for her in villager trading and i dont wanna buy a bunch of packs hoping i'd get lucky)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello? i havent done this before
but im looking for a Francine
US only
i only have Harriet to trade...

(i kinda gave up looking for her in villager trading and i dont wanna buy a bunch of packs hoping i'd get lucky)

looking for friga, eugene, flurry, o'hare, and graham
will give tbt and igb since i dont have any amiibo cards

Back