• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official Looking For Thread - Amiibo Card Post Office

The last card I need is Roald!
I have a bunch of dupes still so hit me up; see if I have your dreamies!~

Hi, I'm looking for Pango's card. Will pay TBT, bells, Collectables or real cash depending on price! Send me a PM

I'm looking for #001 Isabelle #002, Tom Nook, and #006 Resetti. I can trade #007 Joan, #012 Redd, or #015 Tortimer. :)

Looking for Redd (#12), Chief (#86) and Kyle (#24).
Most willing to trade Isabelle (#1), Marcie (#42), Eugene (#80), and Fauna (#19). Others available.

Last edited:
I'm looking for all 3 dlc sets (Monster Hunter, Nintendo Shop, 7-11) hopefully on 1 single card. Any card is fine, it can be a double for you, a double for me, or just a villager you don't like. If anyone is willing to help me out, please message me privately!

Currently focused on Series #03, I am looking for:

264 Marshal
294 Maple​

I have lots of duplicates?Series #01, #02, and #03.

Last edited:
I'm looking for mostly series three cards and have doubles from all three series to trade in return!
See my thread here: Rawr's Amiibo Card Swap

Only missing Phoebe, Drago, and Biskit and I'm willing to trade two of my cards in exchange for one of them!

Last edited:
Looking for Stitches - he comes with Amiibo Festival but I don't have the money to go get him.

I'm looking to finish my series 2 collection with the following; trading only within the US at the moment:

#107 ~ Katie
#119 ~ Felicity
#158 ~ Timbra
#135 ~ Phoebe
#138 ~ Sly
#130 ~ Prince
#193 ~ Keaton
#185 ~ Chops
#175 ~ Jay
#168 ~ Nan
#181 ~ Drake
#161 ~ Teddy
#136 ~ Egbert
#163 ~ Ed
#199 ~ Big Top
#154 ~ Rhonda
#106 ~ Booker
#112 ~ Don
#133 ~ Savannah
#122 ~ Lucha
#169 ~ Bud
#109 ~ Porter
#113 ~ Isabelle
#110 ~ Leila

I also have two duplicates from series 3 ~ Maple and Leif, that I'm interested in trading for other series 3 cards; I'm interested in Merry, Marshal, Gaston, and Mitzi (or any of the cats) the most, but am willing to trade for other cards.

You can find my thread here.

Last edited:
Only Series 1 card I need is 089 Diana. If you have one spare PM me (I am in UK) I have lots of series 1 and a few series 2 cards for trade

Hi! I'm looking really hard for 112 Don, 202 Blathers, 209 Wendell and 217 Jingle! I have lots of Specials I can trade for them!! I'm in the UK and just looking for PAL version cards (European and Australian). Hope I can help someone out. :)

Hello, The Bell Tree Forums Members!

The Amiibo Cards Series #04?they are card numbers 301 to 400?come out on [Friday,] June 10, 2016 in the United States.

I will not be available on that date, and for several days later, because I will out of my home state and on a vacation.

I do intend to get involved in trading after I return.

All the best to everyone in their efforts with collecting!

?Candy83

Back