The Official Looking For Thread - Amiibo Card Post Office

The last card I need is Roald!
I have a bunch of dupes still so hit me up; see if I have your dreamies!~

Hi, I'm looking for Pango's card. Will pay TBT, bells, Collectables or real cash depending on price! Send me a PM

I'm looking for #001 Isabelle #002, Tom Nook, and #006 Resetti. I can trade #007 Joan, #012 Redd, or #015 Tortimer. :)

Looking for Redd (#12), Chief (#86) and Kyle (#24).
Most willing to trade Isabelle (#1), Marcie (#42), Eugene (#80), and Fauna (#19). Others available.

Last edited:
I'm looking for all 3 dlc sets (Monster Hunter, Nintendo Shop, 7-11) hopefully on 1 single card. Any card is fine, it can be a double for you, a double for me, or just a villager you don't like. If anyone is willing to help me out, please message me privately!

Currently focused on Series #03, I am looking for:

264 Marshal
294 Maple​

I have lots of duplicates?Series #01, #02, and #03.

Last edited:
I'm looking for mostly series three cards and have doubles from all three series to trade in return!
See my thread here: Rawr's Amiibo Card Swap

Only missing Phoebe, Drago, and Biskit and I'm willing to trade two of my cards in exchange for one of them!

Last edited:
I'm looking to finish my series 2 collection with the following; trading only within the US at the moment:

#107 ~ Katie
#119 ~ Felicity
#158 ~ Timbra
#135 ~ Phoebe
#138 ~ Sly
#130 ~ Prince
#193 ~ Keaton
#185 ~ Chops
#175 ~ Jay
#168 ~ Nan
#181 ~ Drake
#161 ~ Teddy
#136 ~ Egbert
#163 ~ Ed
#199 ~ Big Top
#154 ~ Rhonda
#106 ~ Booker
#112 ~ Don
#133 ~ Savannah
#122 ~ Lucha
#169 ~ Bud
#109 ~ Porter
#113 ~ Isabelle
#110 ~ Leila

I also have two duplicates from series 3 ~ Maple and Leif, that I'm interested in trading for other series 3 cards; I'm interested in Merry, Marshal, Gaston, and Mitzi (or any of the cats) the most, but am willing to trade for other cards.

You can find my thread here.

Last edited:
Only Series 1 card I need is 089 Diana. If you have one spare PM me (I am in UK) I have lots of series 1 and a few series 2 cards for trade

Hi! I'm looking really hard for 112 Don, 202 Blathers, 209 Wendell and 217 Jingle! I have lots of Specials I can trade for them!! I'm in the UK and just looking for PAL version cards (European and Australian). Hope I can help someone out. :)

Hello, The Bell Tree Forums Members!

The Amiibo Cards Series #04?they are card numbers 301 to 400?come out on [Friday,] June 10, 2016 in the United States.

I will not be available on that date, and for several days later, because I will out of my home state and on a vacation.

I do intend to get involved in trading after I return.

All the best to everyone in their efforts with collecting!

?Candy83

Back