The Official Looking For Thread - Amiibo Card Post Office

looking for coco and ruby
trading diana, lopez, chai, octavian and flurry for them
thanks!
UK only

Looking for Punchy + Stitches; let me know you might need, I may have what you are looking for! :)

Looking for 167 Beau and 285 Merengue!

Willing to trade any of these cards for them:

333 Lolly
339 Frita
049 Bonbon
052 Poppy
193 Keaton
323 Katt
127 Kitt
375 Becky
292 Baabara
100 Walker
372 Doc
063 Mint
326 Dizzy

I would like to save Lolly for Merengue. Trading within the US. Please pm me if you're interested! :)

Currently mainly looking for the following cards;
048 Sterling
144 Cesar
150 Coco
179 Hopper
332 Shep

You can see the cards I have for trade here.

Will trade globally, prefer to trade within Canada/US, but I only want NA cards.

North America

Only need Kabuki and Julian! Last 2 left i need

I have a lot of high priority cards to trade for them including Beau, Kyle and Wolfgang

Looking for my Last 8 cards to complete my S1 & 3!! Willing to trade multiple for the rare cards and possibly even buy from you!
I am located in Australia but don't mind shipping globally and will accept NA cards! what I have here. what I need;
Bluebear
Poppy
Flurry
Bunnie
Canberra
Hazel
Curlos
Merengue

Last edited:
North America.

I'm looking for Chief, Francine & Chrissy.
Last 3 Dreamie amiibo cards that I need.
Please VM/PM me if you're getting rid of these.

Last edited:
Still looking for a lot of villager cards, but mostly Mitzi, Coco, and Lolly :) Trading thread link is in my signature!

Need Marina and Tia!
I have
Bob
Bluebear
Octavian
Lucha
Savannah
Whitney
Timbra
Zell
Beau
Kid Cat
Lily
Chester
Erik
Coco

Last edited:
I'm mainly looking for Lucky now, and to a lesser extent, Marshal. Lucky is priority though, so I'd rather secure a trade for him first.

I have a few high tier cards that I could trade - Fauna, Diana, or Merengue. Send me a PM/VM or reply to my trading thread if you'd like to make a deal!

Only need 173 Julian! He is the last card i need, i can trade multiple cards for him, I have

Willow
Muffy
Peanut
Wolfgang
Kyle
Mint
Rudy
Molly
Zell
Lopez
Roscoe
Savannah

Last edited:
Looking for Scoot! I may or may not have gotten into Vinesauce's amiibo update streams and I may or may not have fallen in love with that goofy duck. I'm also looking for Static and Wart Jr.!

Currently I have 269 Bree, WA 25 Plucky, and WA 37 Leopold to trade.

Back