• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official Looking For Thread - Amiibo Card Post Office

I am looking for Zucker! I have Fang to offer for him. US only.

Still looking for Lolly! I have Diana, Chrissy, Stitches, Goldie, and others to trade for her. I'm also receiving Ankha, Marina, and Fang in a trade so if you're after those stay tuned for when I receive them. Thanks!

Still seeking Zucker! I have Fang to trade for him (or a combo of Shrunk & Grizzly, your choice).

Looking for Static and Rudy! I have Phoebe and Ribbot as well as Twiggy, Lopez, and Chip. Will trade more than one for them, so if you have either pm me and we can negotiate!

Looking for Chai, Erik, and Punchy.
Have a WA Boots for trade. Also have Cyrano's card.
I'm happy to also negotiate other forms of trade so pm me. Thanks. :]

Looking for Marina & Sylvana! Please PM me if you're willing to trade their card. I might have one of your dreamie's cards in return. :)

Last edited:
DESPERATELY looking for Apple and Kiki, willing to offer 5 cards in exchange for one!! (europe)

Looking for Etoile (sanrio amiibo)
have lots of cards and will trade for her <3
Depending on who you want, I am willing to trade up to 10 of my cards for her

Looking for 167 Beau and 285 Merengue!

Willing to trade any of these cards for them:

333 Lolly
339 Frita
049 Bonbon
052 Poppy
193 Keaton
323 Katt
127 Kitt
375 Becky
292 Baabara
100 Walker
372 Doc
063 Mint
326 Dizzy

I would like to save Lolly for Merengue. Willing to trade more than one card for Beau. Trading within the US. Please pm me if you're interested! :)

Looking for 167 Beau and 285 Merengue!

Willing to trade any of these cards for them:

333 Lolly
339 Frita
049 Bonbon
052 Poppy
193 Keaton
323 Katt
127 Kitt
375 Becky
292 Baabara
100 Walker
372 Doc
063 Mint
326 Dizzy

I would like to save Lolly for Merengue. Willing to trade more than one card for Beau. Trading within the US. Please pm me if you're interested! :)

Sent a PM

Looking for Marina's card (234)! Am willing to trade 2 for 1 for her. PM me if there's any villager you want in return, I may have them. :)

Looking for Maddie, pick two of these:
- peanut
- poppy
- octavian
- bunnie
- kiki

Looking for Puck And Drake! Hoping to trade Bluebear, Punchy or Flurry for both!

Back