• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official Looking For Thread - Amiibo Card Post Office

looking for coco and ruby
trading diana, lopez, chai, octavian and flurry for them
thanks!
UK only

Looking for Punchy + Stitches; let me know you might need, I may have what you are looking for! :)

Looking for 167 Beau and 285 Merengue!

Willing to trade any of these cards for them:

333 Lolly
339 Frita
049 Bonbon
052 Poppy
193 Keaton
323 Katt
127 Kitt
375 Becky
292 Baabara
100 Walker
372 Doc
063 Mint
326 Dizzy

I would like to save Lolly for Merengue. Trading within the US. Please pm me if you're interested! :)

Currently mainly looking for the following cards;
048 Sterling
144 Cesar
150 Coco
179 Hopper
332 Shep

You can see the cards I have for trade here.

Will trade globally, prefer to trade within Canada/US, but I only want NA cards.

North America

Only need Kabuki and Julian! Last 2 left i need

I have a lot of high priority cards to trade for them including Beau, Kyle and Wolfgang

Looking for my Last 8 cards to complete my S1 & 3!! Willing to trade multiple for the rare cards and possibly even buy from you!
I am located in Australia but don't mind shipping globally and will accept NA cards! what I have here. what I need;
Bluebear
Poppy
Flurry
Bunnie
Canberra
Hazel
Curlos
Merengue

Last edited:
North America.

I'm looking for Chief, Francine & Chrissy.
Last 3 Dreamie amiibo cards that I need.
Please VM/PM me if you're getting rid of these.

Last edited:
Need Marina and Tia!
I have
Bob
Bluebear
Octavian
Lucha
Savannah
Whitney
Timbra
Zell
Beau
Kid Cat
Lily
Chester
Erik
Coco

Last edited:
I'm mainly looking for Lucky now, and to a lesser extent, Marshal. Lucky is priority though, so I'd rather secure a trade for him first.

I have a few high tier cards that I could trade - Fauna, Diana, or Merengue. Send me a PM/VM or reply to my trading thread if you'd like to make a deal!

Only need 173 Julian! He is the last card i need, i can trade multiple cards for him, I have

Willow
Muffy
Peanut
Wolfgang
Kyle
Mint
Rudy
Molly
Zell
Lopez
Roscoe
Savannah

Last edited:
Looking for Scoot! I may or may not have gotten into Vinesauce's amiibo update streams and I may or may not have fallen in love with that goofy duck. I'm also looking for Static and Wart Jr.!

Currently I have 269 Bree, WA 25 Plucky, and WA 37 Leopold to trade.

Back