The Official Looking For Thread - Amiibo Card Post Office

Looking for #172-Agnes! I have Jay, Curt, Leonardo, Patty, Quillson, Nate, Gruff, and Pancetti in return. Unpopular for unpopular, no? Please PM me! USA only please.
Edit: Due to fortunate circumstances I am willing to trade any two for your Agnes! I will say close whenever this offer is done, so if it's 3 months later and doesn't say closed, then feel free to PM me!

No longer looking for Agnes nor Mac! But I am now looking for #287 - Claudia and #241 - Hans. Willing to trade Saharah and Porter for them!

I'm still looking for #226 Mitzi and #303 Katrina, along with:
#318 ~ Stitches
#364 ~ Zucker
#338 ~ Fang
#371 ~ Sally
#396 ~ Simon
#370 ~ Jacques
#320 ~ Mott
#329 ~ Broffina
#305 ~ Celeste

North America only (preferably US). You can find the cards I'm offering here.

Still looking for these. I'm willing to trade two cards for each and I can scan HHD DLC onto them.

i only have a few cards left to find! willing to trade three of my doubles for any one card i need. i can also offer tbt if i don't have any cards you want! :c

LF:
-pekoe
-maple
-marina
-fang
-pietro
-hopkins
-norma

Last edited:
Really need Zucker (I can dream right?), more realistic needs are Resetti, Leif, Hazel, Sprinkle, Rudy, and WA Murphy, Bea, and Tasha.

Looking for Fang and Marina so I can complete vote species! I have many 1-4 and WA dupes to offer so PM me

Looking for:
Any Wolf or Cat card or Rowan but Rosie, Punchy, Chief, and Kyle

Doubles I have:
Sharix2
Natex3
Roscoex3
Reddx3
Berthax2
Deenax2
Gigix2
Trufflesx2

Quick question (instead of opening a new thread). Is there a pricelist, in particular for series 1? Are there cards that sell for more than €1 ... :)

Quick question (instead of opening a new thread). Is there a pricelist, in particular for series 1? Are there cards that sell for more than €1 ... :)

I've never seen such a thing, you just have to go on ebay and see for how much each one is successfully selling for.
I think, though do your own research to double check, that specials go for between 2$-5$, commons go for 1$ and Tier 1&2 can go anywhere for 5$-25$.
This is all in theory though, you still need to wait for someone who wants it enough to buy it out right. A lot of people seem to enjoy buying the packs and/or trading over buying them on ebay.

I've never seen such a thing, you just have to go on ebay and see for how much each one is successfully selling for.
I think, though do your own research to double check, that specials go for between 2$-5$, commons go for 1$ and Tier 1&2 can go anywhere for 5$-25$.
This is all in theory though, you still need to wait for someone who wants it enough to buy it out right. A lot of people seem to enjoy buying the packs and/or trading over buying them on ebay.

Thank you for your reply! Maybe any sort of popularity list then? :)
I'm selling a few cards on a Dutch website and most of the cards go for €1 a piece. I checked Ebay and saw much higher prices so I'm kinda confused. I got asked for how much I sell Coco and Ruby and I've got no idea lol.

Where did post #151 go? I can't see my own reply.
Anyway, I thanked you for the info. Just unsure why I've got multiple people wanting to buy Coco and Ruby quite badly.

Edit: thanks for making that post visible again, I guess. :D

Last edited:
Looking for Lolly & Marshal

Have Stitches (x2), Kabuki, Kid Cat, Diana & Molly to trade

Last edited:
looking for diana! T_T

offering one of the following:
Series 1:
013 Saharah x2
024 Kyle
026 Renee
044 Shari
058 Monique x2
066 Gruff x2
087 Bunnie
092 Henry x2

Series 3:
247 Wart Jr
222 Miranda

Series 4:
330 Croque
368 Chow
369 Sylvia
378 Barold

Welcome Amiibo:
14 Ketchup
25 Plucky
40 Tad
47 Buzz

feel free to send me a PM if interested! :)

Last edited:
Looking for Julian, Lucky, Marshal, Merengue, or Lolly!

I have Marina, Fauna, Wolfgang, Chief, Flurry, Chrissy, Francine, Skye, Bunnie, and tons of series 1&3. Pm for a list!

Last edited:
merengue----- Can trade Sanrio Amiibo cards, sticker seals (JP version), Maple, Wolfgang, my animal crossing stickers I've made.

il_fullxfull.1031428205_7rcs.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking for Ankha.

I'm willing to pull Diana from my personal collection to trade for her.

I also have the following cards available and would be willing to trade multiple for Ankha. In addition, Whitney should be coming in the mail this week.

006 Resetti
026 Renee
038 Patty
040 Gigi
048 Sterling
065 Midge
069 Bella
074 Cobb
093 Bertha
093 Bertha
206 Pete
219 Anchovy
221 Kody
228 Bubbles
232 Canberra
235 Spork
277 Monty
291 Sparro
WA26 Sandy
WA42 Gonza

Send me a PM if you're interested in trading. Thanks!

Last edited:
pekoe, maple, marina, pietro & fang -- mostly maple, marina & fang as i may have a trade already for the other two. please pm me if you've got them and who you're looking for in return!!

US Only.

Looking for Diana, Fauna, Beau, Erik, Victoria, Molly, Pecan, Hazel and Daisy.

What I have for trade is
(SP14)Luna
(SP303)Katrina
(20)Curt x2
(39)Jitters
(53)Limberg
(57)Phil
(60)Samson
(77)Cherry
(345)Naomi
(WA02)Hopkins
(WA16)Stu
(WA22)Bitty

Willing to trade or pay (a fair price) for cards. PM if interested!

Last edited:
Back