• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States Series 2: Card Trading : Texas, USA based

Shot in the dark, but I see Monique is on your pending list, were you pending a reply or is she still available??

Last edited:
I have Jambette and Samson. Woukd you be willing to Trade for Quillson and Bluebear?

I actually have quit a few on your list... I have 13. saharah, 36. Alli, 60. Samson, 73. Flo, and 85. Pancetti. I will trade them for 16. Lyle, 18. Bob, #84 Benjamin, #79 Truffles, and #39 Jitters. Please PM if you want to trade, as if someone asks for any of these cards before you confirm I'll give them to that person. Thanks :)

Hi, do you trade multiple regulars for one special? If so, I'd really like Digby and Pudge, and I have Tutu, Bangle, and Deli

I actually have quit a few on your list... I have 13. saharah, 36. Alli, 60. Samson, 73. Flo, and 85. Pancetti. I will trade them for 16. Lyle, 18. Bob, #84 Benjamin, #79 Truffles, and #39 Jitters. Please PM if you want to trade, as if someone asks for any of these cards before you confirm I'll give them to that person. Thanks :)

Hi, do you trade multiple regulars for one special? If so, I'd really like Digby and Pudge, and I have Tutu, Bangle, and Deli

Curt, Tutu, and Walker for Cheri, Cobb, and Eunice

I have sent PM's to all three of you! :)

Hiya! I have Cheri! Would you be able to ship to Canada?

I have Cheri and Cole that I could trade for Axel and Tiffany! Please PM If interested in another trade :)

Hello! I have Cheri, Gruff, Cole and Flo!
I'm in Canada though so I don't know if that's okay. xP

Back