• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States Series 2: Card Trading : Texas, USA based

hatterinsanity

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (55) +
Hey everyone! Thanks to this thread I was able to complete my Series 1 cards! So now I'm collecting series 2 and have updated my thread to reflect what I have for trade and what I currently need! For all trade requests please MESSAGE ME. Its easier for me to keep track that way!

Shipping is within the USA only, sorry!

Cards I'm trading:

7: Joan - x1
9: Digby - x1
14: Luna - x1
16: Lyle - x1

21: Portia - x1
39: Jitters - x1
40: Gigi - x1
44: Shari - x1
49: Bonbon - x1
78: Roscoe - x2
83: Annalisa - x1
84: Benjamin - x1
90: Axel - x1
116: Chip - x1

118: Poncho - x1
130: Prince - x1
134: Kidd - x1
141: Nana - x1
151: Groucho - x1
177: Flip - x1

Cards I Need:

108: Tommy

121: Tia
122: Lucha
123: Fuchsia
125: Gwen
126: Coach
132: Vladimir
135: Phoebe
137: Cookie
138: Sly
140: Avery
154: Rhonda
156: Gabi
159: Zell
164: Bianca
170: Ruby
174: Bettina
178: Hugh
179: Hopper
185: Chops
189: Drift
191: Marcel
196: Freya
198: Agent S

I will try to update this thread everyday to reflect current trades and whats available/needed. Thank you!

Current/Past trades: (to help me keep track)

Rianna:Labelle >> Kidd (complete)
Rianna: Ed , Reese >> Jack , Portia (complete)
Soti: Kitt , Camofrog >> Truffles , Cyrano (complete)
Soti: Broccolo >> Big Top (complete)
Darksweets: Harry >> Felicity (complete)
cocainecowboy: Nat , Blair >> Roscoe , Filbert , Hamphrey (complete)
ZigZag321: Rocket , Alice >> Savannah , Wendy (complete)
smilequeen: Butch >> Henry (complete)
Braixen: Booker >> Lyle (complete)
MonsterMaddie: Anicotti , Don >> Kidd (complete)
Dunquixote: Quillson , Clay >> Poppy , Portia (complete)
Crossing-Mama: Kapp'n , Resetti , Chief >> Joan, Digby, Peanut (complete)
Snowfell: Deena >> Poppy (complete)
jdchicky10: Tom Nook, Rasher >> Luna, Pudge (complete)
Meleah: Pudge >> Deli (complete)
Tier: Lottie , Flurry >> Isabelle (complete)
Panduhh: Yuka >> BonBon (complete)
Maeka: Winnie , Willow >> Poppy , Marcie (complete)
ThisGirlsGreatPerhaps: Patty >> Diana (complete)
Story: Jambette , Samson >> Quillson , Bluebear (complete)
Tiffanyy: Pancetti >> Bob (complete)
SnuggleMyBunnie: Saharah >> Pudge, Puck (complete)
freqrexy: Pascal >> Goose , Monique (complete)
chocolatechipmuffins: Alli >> Truffles (complete)
Gizmo9598: TuTu >> Clyde (complete)
jdchicky10: Cheri , Cole >> Axel , Tiffany (complete)
LilyBloom: Kabuki , Al >> Nate (complete)
vanillanutmegchic: Curt , Walker >> Cobb , Eunice (complete)
debinoresu: Flo >> Kyle (complete)

Last edited:
Hi :] I can trade you #41 ~ Quillson, #88 ~ Clay for Poppy and Portia. PM if you're interested. :]

Im going to buy some more cards today so i'll update my top post once i've got new dupes and stuff for trade!

Hey guys! I updated the cards i have for trade as well as the cards i need, please PM me if you have something to trade! :)

I have Pascal, but I live in the UK. And as you can see in the forums right now (and to another extent, r/Amiiboswap), I can't find any European traders to trade with right now and almost every trusted American trader I've asked there over the past few days have just said "no".

Are you at least able to take it on?

Last edited:
I have Pascal, but I live in the UK. And as you can see in the forums right now (and to another extent, r/Amiiboswap), I can't find any European traders to trade with right now and almost every trusted American trader I've asked there over the past few days have just said "no".

Are you at least able to take it on?

Where are you in the UK? I can check what shipping would be like from me and if it isnt too bad i can trade with you :) Its usually just that overseas shipping can be kind of expensive but since itll be a trade if its not too much i can swing it. Whats your area so i can search postage fees?

Where are you in the UK? I can check what shipping would be like from me and if it isnt too bad i can trade with you :) Its usually just that overseas shipping can be kind of expensive but since itll be a trade if its not too much i can swing it. Whats your area so i can search postage fees?

I live in Lancashire. Not exactly the most urban region of the country, but does it check out?

I live in Lancashire. Not exactly the most urban region of the country, but does it check out?

Hi! it looks like it should be okay to send to the UK, not too expensive so i will trade with you! I just worry that an envelope traveling that far might get lost; but if youre willing to take the chance ill trade with you! :)

Don't worry; I've sent Secret Santa gifts to the States in the past, so as long as you're able to track and trace it, it shouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, first question first: since Pascal is a special, how many common cards will you trade for it?

Don't worry; I've sent Secret Santa gifts to the States in the past, so as long as you're able to track and trace it, it shouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, first question first: since Pascal is a special, how many common cards will you trade for it?

I think all international comes with a customs form # right? That doubles as a form of tracking i believe.
As for the trade itself, if youre looking for common cards to trade i dont know what a fair trade amount is but i have several dupes, what were you thinking?

Well, from what I saw on r/Amiiboswap, most US traders ask for 1 Special for 2 or 3 commons. Having said that, should I trade 010 Pascal for your 058 Monique and 082 Goose?

Well, from what I saw on r/Amiiboswap, most US traders ask for 1 Special for 2 or 3 commons. Having said that, should I trade 010 Pascal for your 058 Monique and 082 Goose?

Okay that sounds good! Please PM me your info and ill get it packed up to ship :)

Hey guys! BIG update to the cards im looking for and the cards im trading! If youve already looked at the list be sure to check it out again because i got 4 new packs so there are lots of changes lol

Back