• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival Timmy and Tommy, Kapp'n and Rover amiibo revealed!

Coach

mr struggle
Apple 🍎
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5359-8382-5309
Toy Hammer
Green Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Pink Toy Hammer
Yellow Balloon
Green Bunny Balloon
Red Heart Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Purple Balloon
timmy-tommy-amiibo-656x394.jpg
rover-kappn-amiibo.jpg

These 3 amiibo were seen on a display in a Target store!

Personally, I'm really excited for them! Rover will be a fun character to play as, and it'll be cool to see if you play as both Timmy and Tommy at once!

Thoughts? Are you excited for them or would you have preferred other figures instead?

Last edited:
i think the timmy and tommy nook amiibo is adorable! might just have to grab one.
wolf link looks cool too.

Interesting that they're combining Timmy and Tommy onto 1 amiibo figure even though they have separate amiibo cards.

wolf link looks cool too.

I agree but I thought I read that Wolf Link amiibo is going to be exclusive to the special edition version of Twilight Princess HD. :(

I don't care how much money it costs me, I'm getting a Ness and Lucas amiibo

I agree but I thought I read that Wolf Link amiibo is going to be exclusive to the special edition version of Twilight Princess HD. :(

From what I saw it's not exclusive, but it'll certainly be the easiest way to get it.

I'm bummed that Timmy+Tommy is another Target exclusive. I have never found a Target exclusive amiibo (or Skylander) in my life.

Rover is one of my favorite Animal Crossing characters so thank god he is getting an amiibo

Ik this series is focused on animals, but come on at least give some human villagers some love. Maybe make amiibos for them besides the SSB one?

Ik this series is focused on animals, but come on at least give some human villagers some love. Maybe make amiibos for them besides the SSB one?

Since the villagers are playable in most of the minigames without any amiibo, I doubt we'll see amiibo of them. It'd be nice to have seen more variations of the Villager amiibo, but the current version only swaps out the gyroid in the main plaza to a golden villager statue so I don't see what others would accomplish!

I got the 3 pack one with KK Slider, Reese, And Cyrus in it and the game itself with Isabelle and Digby but have yet to get a Wii U! haha I want them all, I just like them so much, they're so cute and they make me happy for some reason!

My question is: where is the one on the left (Timmy or Tommy, I don't know) standing? He's taler than the one on the right, I think he's on a tree trunk? I hope they don't put him on a transparent platform like the Smash Bros. amiibos, I don't like that!

Rover looks quite a bit off in my opinion. I don't know what it is, but it does not look like Rover to me...
Maybe he looks to fat? That is the only thing i can think off...

Te rest of the upcoming amiibo look fine though!

Well, I may have gone a bit mad and accidentally got every single Animal Crossing ambiio available right now, including the bundle with the game and Isabelle and Digby. They just got released here in the UK and I really couldn't help myself.

Well, I may have gone a bit mad and accidentally got every single Animal Crossing ambiio available right now, including the bundle with the game and Isabelle and Digby. They just got released here in the UK and I really couldn't help myself.

I may have done the same thing.

Thanks for making me feel slightly more sane.

Rover looks quite a bit off in my opinion. I don't know what it is, but it does not look like Rover to me...
Maybe he looks to fat? That is the only thing i can think off...
his head looks too small for his body.

loving the timmy & tommy one, though!

Back