Market Price Summary of Collectibles [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is giftable but I never considered mailboxes or any of the addon items as "collectibles." However, if there are more sales regarding the mailbox, I will add it to the guide.

Are separate pricing for each birthstone something you guys would like to see?

I would love seperate pricing

It is giftable but I never considered mailboxes or any of the addon items as "collectibles." However, if there are more sales regarding the mailbox, I will add it to the guide.

Yes, that would be amazing! Please go for it!

Yes!

And the small mailbox added at the bottom under an add-ons section :rolleyes:

I think the new guide looks great! I'm wondering, would it make sense to link to the previous guides? (Maybe under resources) I donno if that would make sense, just wondering. Also it would be nice to have individual prices for the birthstones but I'm guessing that has yet to happen bc they aren't very popular?

I think the new guide looks great! I'm wondering, would it make sense to link to the previous guides? (Maybe under resources) I donno if that would make sense, just wondering. Also it would be nice to have individual prices for the birthstones but I'm guessing that has yet to happen bc they aren't very popular?

Added both SkyFall and Lassy's guide under resources :]

The individual birthstone prices will be something I'll look into because like you said there aren't many sales for them probably due to the fact that they're only giftable once and people can just buy them from the shop when the month rolls around.

Sold a Popsicle for 3k, 6 Candles for 250 each and a Swirl for 1.5k :)
Thank you for maintaining the guide by the way!

image.gif

B U M P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back