Market Price Summary of Collectibles [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking over the guide is a huge commitment of time and energy.....a big thank you!

Thank you very much for keeping this going!

Also thanks to Skyfall and Lassy for starting and growing it to what it has become!

Thanks all for the support! I hope I can meet everyone's expectations. :]

tumblr_m823k99cCf1qecngho1_500.gif

Last edited:
Bought a June Birthstone for 400 tbt earlier!

Sold an ice cream swirl for 1k

Congrats Sholee ahhh!! Thank you for taking over the guide!! ; v; <3

Just sold a blue candy at auction for 4000 BTB. (I never thought my crazy buyout would happen, but it did! Weird side note, thats actually what I paid for it waaaaaaay back in the day. So I am super happy I got that $$$ back)

Just sold a blue candy at auction for 4000 BTB. (I never thought my crazy buyout would happen, but it did! Weird side note, thats actually what I paid for it waaaaaaay back in the day. So I am super happy I got that $$$ back)

I'm glad you didn't lose money on it! I remember when blue candy used to worth 4K+, it's crazy how much it's dropped since.

Love the new guide! I think it looks great! Good luck maintaining it~

Also, I think the Small Mailbox should be added to the guide, considering it is a giftable item.

Looks amazing! Thank you for taking over the guide <3

Love the new guide! I think it looks great! Good luck maintaining it~

Also, I think the Small Mailbox should be added to the guide, considering it is a giftable item.

It is giftable but I never considered mailboxes or any of the addon items as "collectibles." However, if there are more sales regarding the mailbox, I will add it to the guide.

Sold a peridot for 140 tbt.

Bought a June Birthstone for 400 tbt earlier!

Are separate pricing for each birthstone something you guys would like to see?

Last edited:
Will have to subscribe to this new one! It looks wonderful! :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back