Market Price Summary of Collectibles [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyway to see how many people bought a collectible?

edit: ones that are not listed in the shop anymore.

Last edited:
Is there anyway to see how many people bought a collectible?

edit: ones that are not listed in the shop anymore.

If event collectibles appear back in the shop, you can see how many has been sold, otherwise, I don't believe it's possible to know unless someone kept track.

kinda a weird question but i've been wondering this for a while - does this listing take into account fluctuations in buyer demand and time spent on sale listings?

ie. if a collectible is listed, and has been traded for 5k before, 1 year or so ago, but for months now is not seeing the same buyer interest, does the value of that collectible fluctuate down? because it's not actually being sold at that price.

ie. like a certain..few..purple...feathers maybe :rolleyes:

or does this adjustment of price only occur at the point of sale and all listings are only based on completed prices, independent of time spent on sale listings?

If event collectibles appear back in the shop, you can see how many has been sold, otherwise, I don't believe it's possible to know unless someone kept track.

Darn it. Figured that was the case. ^^; Cause I was wondering how many people bought the Mint collectible to know how many are circulating around.

bought a peach for 600 tbt.

kinda a weird question but i've been wondering this for a while - does this listing take into account fluctuations in buyer demand and time spent on sale listings?

ie. if a collectible is listed, and has been traded for 5k before, 1 year or so ago, but for months now is not seeing the same buyer interest, does the value of that collectible fluctuate down? because it's not actually being sold at that price.

ie. like a certain..few..purple...feathers maybe :rolleyes:

or does this adjustment of price only occur at the point of sale and all listings are only based on completed prices, independent of time spent on sale listings?

I've always understood this thread to be an objective report of recent sales that Sholee compiles as a huge favor for everyone; if you start factoring in length of listings or other market assessments then i think it would become a subjective appraisal instead.

Thanks for all the bumps and price reporting for sales!
I always appreciated it but unfortunately I just do not have the time anymore to maintain this thread. So I will now be closing it! Lucanosa will be taking over for me. As with every new generation of price guides, there has been different ways of recording prices and sales which you may or may not agree with but please be patient and understanding.

Lucanosa's Thread for Collectible Prices

tumblr_inline_mgb25wGcZU1rx2fz3.gif
tumblr_inline_mgb26w77nx1rx2fz3.gif
tumblr_inline_mgb25f1sht1rx2fz3.gif
tumblr_inline_mgb293BZLG1rx2fz3.gif
tumblr_inline_mgb2j9mtR51rx2fz3.gif
tumblr_inline_mgb2fp3s4V1rx2fz3.gif
tumblr_inline_mgb2csNFeW1rx2fz3.gif
tumblr_inline_mgb1urYJCw1rx2fz3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back