• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling Free Cycling [BOXES: TBA] ~ [NEW: DEENA, GABI, PUDGE] Lurkers are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ime_rbs

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7669-6504-4881
Pavé
Pavé
Leif
Lobo
Lobo
Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Dark Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (676) +
2h2pg8i.gif

Villagers:

Bianca
Rowan
Ankha
Pudge
Gabi
Annalise
Chops
Bones
Sparro

Red - NOT AVAILABLE FOR LURKING
ALL UNLURKED VILLAGERS WILL BE AUTO-VOIDED
EXCEPT FOR TIERS 1-3!
Note that I can make villagers in boxes in just 3 minutes.
Which means I cycle really really really fast.
So, if you only check tbt once a day. I'm sorry but I'm not the cycler for you.

Rules:
1. CAN LURK UP TO 2. VILLAGERS.

2. IIF THERE'S 2 OR MORE LURKER. I WILL SEND ALL THE LURKERS A PM AND WHOEVER POSTS IN MY THREAD FIRST WILL GET THE VILLAGER.

3. NO MORE RESERVATIONS!

4. PLS. HAVE A CLEAR VOID. IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH CLEARING YOUR VOID, JUST LET ME KNOW.

5. IF YOU ALREADY GOT YOUR DREAMIE, PLS LET ME KNOW SO I CAN UPDATE MY LURKER LIST!

ALL VILLAGERS ARE 10 TBT. OR MAKE ME OFFERS IN IGB.
BUT IF I'M IN A GOOD MOOD, SOMETIMES I GIVE THEM FOR FREE. :)

Last edited:
Oh my gosh I would love to take him! Unfortunately I don't have a lot of TBT, but I can go make some really quickly from my cycling town! Would you be able to hold him until then? Also how much are you asking for him?

I would be willing to give you all of my TBT for him! I have a spot open now and he's one of my dreamies! He would fit in so well with my forest themed town :)

Last edited:
Whoever's gonna be online between the 2 of you will get erik.and im looking for atleast 100 tbt :)

I'm here now :). I'll give you as much as you want honestly haha. I know he usually goes for somewhere between 100 and 200. So I can do up to my 200, I don't mind haha.

Decided to just make this a selling thread. Chief is moving out, he's up for grabs.

Ugh. I want so bad but have like no TBT ;-; Anything else you want?

Man I wish I got Lolly, last dreamie.

Np.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If only I had enough tbt for Lolly. Oh well, maybe next time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If only I had enough tbt for Lolly. Oh well, maybe next time.

Thanks for the tbt RainCrossing! I owe you man.;)

Ill be back in 30 minutes to check out this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back