• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival and Happy Home Designer functionality

emolga

come to brazil
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi, guys. A lot of you have been asking if the Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival amiibos worked with Happy Home Designer. I scanned the Digby and Isabelle amiibo, and the three special cards (Rosie, Goldie, Stitches) that came with the bundle, and all of them scanned successfully. Isabelle was in her winter outfit. So the Amiibo Festival amiibos work fine with Happy Home Designer, which means I think this gives us early access to Reese, Cyrus, Winter Isabelle and regular K.K. Slider. :)

Last edited:
Yep! I was curious so I decided to scan Reese's amiibo and it does indeed call them~ So if you get the amiibo figurines, you can get earlier access to them even though their cards aren't out yet. Kinda nice actually. :)

Has anyone brought a decorated house over yet? I'm really wondering how that looks -- I can't quite imagine a giant ice castle fitting in on the board!

Back