• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Terrorist Attacks in Paris

Not defending anyone. Just clarifying that there have been no official reports on who the terrorists are yet. I've been watching the event live on TF1 for hours now.

I saw it on Fox News and it said that it was done by ISIS, as one of the attackers admitted to it.
Anyways, I didn't mention anything about ISIS, I just said that it's had similarities to the bombing that happened in Nairobi in 1998.
What interesting is that the Paris attacks and the earthquake in Japan both happened on Friday the 13th.

I just find it really hypocritical that people defend ISIS yet are so quick to blame religious groups/morals.

No one is defending ISIS. It's just stupid to make claims of who did this based on rumours alone.
Please wait for official sources to report. We do not know for now.

ISIS is the new Al-qaeda.

Ugh, the middle east has so many things wrong with it.

Actually, they're allies.
Things have been bad for a long time. There was the Lockerbie air disaster in 1988, then the World Trade Center bombing in 1993, the Nairobi embassy bombing in 1998, and then 9/11 in 2001. Of course, it's just continued from there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No one is defending ISIS. It's just stupid to make claims of who did this based on rumours alone.

But I was watching a report on Fox News just about an hour ago and it had been confirmed that one of the attackers said they were part of ISIS.

I saw it on Fox News and it said that it was done by ISIS, as one of the attackers admitted to it.
Anyways, I didn't mention anything about ISIS, I just said that it's had similarities to the bombing that happened in Nairobi in 1998.
What interesting is that the Paris attacks and the earthquake in Japan both happened on Friday the 13th.

I don't know what the hell fox news is telling you guys. I'm watching the official french live report and no terrorist group has been blamed yet. They are the prime suspect, but it has not been confirmed. btw the attackers are dead, no one has admitted anything.

Last edited:

I understand that, but I really don't see any evidence that it was any other group. We'll have to see though, I have a feeling that the speculations are probably right however.

I understand that, but I really don't see any evidence that it was any other group. We'll have to see though, I have a feeling that the speculations are probably right however.

You also have to consider that yesterday's attack in Beirut was done by them.

How can anyone take Fox News seriously. I mean really.

I've also looked at Twitter and it's said the same thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That and they specifically follow a book that tells them to annihilate anyone who doesn't follow Allah and to conquer the world.

Which that's why al-Qaeda did 9/11 and the other attacks such as the Nairobi bombing.

Um, well probably because they are a credible news source.

Just because the majority of people that cast there aren't liberal doesn't mean they aren't accurate.

For example, I'm not a liberal person. I'll admit, I'm not. If there's breaking news I look at whatever station, and my mom mainly watches Fox News, which is why I usually look at it.

That and they specifically follow a book that tells them to annihilate anyone who doesn't follow Allah and to conquer the world.

you're just being blatantly islamophobic now
please stop before you embarrass yourself any further or offend anybody

Wish one day the people of the middle east get to breathe the air of freedom.
I wish this for every country, especially China and North Korea. Their prisoners must be set free.

Back