• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Festival Happy Home Designer Compatibility?

Bowie

Bells
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Can the ambiios for this game be used for Happy Home Designer, by any chance? I definitely want the ambiios, but the game doesn't really appeal to me. I already have Happy Home Designer, though.

Last edited:
We already know that the amiibo cards and amiibo figures for Animal Crossing work differently from each other. For amiibo festival, the Tom Nook figure will serve as a playing piece, but if you scan the Tom Nook card it will only let you play a mini-game. The Villager amiibo figure gives you an item in Happy Home Designer (the gold villager statue). So it stands to reason that the new amiibo figures might unlock something too!

I would also like to know the answer from anyone who gets these figures but has HHD!

We already know that the amiibo cards and amiibo figures for Animal Crossing work differently from each other. For amiibo festival, the Tom Nook figure will serve as a playing piece, but if you scan the Tom Nook card it will only let you play a mini-game. The Villager amiibo figure gives you an item in Happy Home Designer (the gold villager statue). So it stands to reason that the new amiibo figures might unlock something too!

I would also like to know the answer from anyone who gets these figures but has HHD!

Thanks!

I tried Isabelle and she works the same way her amiibo card would. If you've used her card in your HHD game before, she'll recognize you when you call her with the amiibo figure.

Back