amiibo Festival Can Anyone Explain to Me What Amiibo Festival Is Going to Be Like?

baconhwang

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I'm very curious as to what the game is like; people have said that it's similar to Mario Party, but from what I can tell it looks like a cutesy game where "everyone wins". I'd love a fun party game that has a degree of competition to it rather than just have everyone be a winner. I know it's not out yet, but what does the game seem like to you? I'm thinking about getting it, but I don't want to make the investment if it's not going to be worth it. I've loved all the Animal Crossing games so far, but I haven't tried AC:HHD and I'm not sure about this new Festival either.

Last edited:
The game has some competitive minigames and some cooperative ones. The board game ends just like the fishing tournaments within New Leaf: there is a podium and everyone claps their hand, but there is a first winner, a second winner and so on... so it definitelly is not a "everyone wins" game.

You can check this video showing the minigames:

Thank you for this! It looks really cute; I think this game is very charming at the very least. Not sure if I'd be willing to pay the hefty $60 a Wii U game calls for though.

Back