Giveaway [Line] One Year Celebration [Read Post #189]

Discount raffle entry period is over, winners will be picked shortly and announced here

Discount Winners

TIER THREE - 4 WINNERS - DISCOUNT: 5 MUSHROOMS

# Participants: 1

Coach wins by default!​

TIER TWO - 3 WINNERS - DISCOUNT: 10 MUSHROOMS

# Participants: 2

Araie & KainAronoele win by default!​

TIER ONE - 2 WINNERS - DISCOUNT: 15 MUSHROOMS

# Participants: 4

DRUMROLL PLEASE

DYcVsCn.gif

CHIBI.HOSHI & ZIGZAG991 win!

Mushrooms have been added to your total in the spreadsheet so that you know how much you can get with the discount.

Remember the store closes at certain times be sure to read post #3 or post #189 for more information!

Please PM me on TBT or LINE if you have questions or concerns regarding the mushroom points. Thank you all for participating in the discount raffle & event 8D

IF YOU DO NOT EXCHANGE YOUR MUSHROOMS USING THE FORM THEN YOU WILL MISS OUT ON PRIZES! NO EXCEPTIONS!

Spreadsheet Link: HERE
Form Link: HERE
Post #189: HERE

Thank you :D
Sent in my form, though I have a feeling I still missed out on the one I wanted xD

Also curious who had won the Pokemon plush. Want to know so I can strangle them > _> congratulate them! :3

Thank you :D
Sent in my form, though I have a feeling I still missed out on the one I wanted xD

Also curious who had won the Pokemon plush. Want to know so I can strangle them > _> congratulate them! :3
I wouldn't be able to tell you! If members want they can post here to let others know what they got~

And I'm sorry if you missed out on something you wanted ;________;

I wouldn't be able to tell you! If members want they can post here to let others know what they got~

And I'm sorry if you missed out on something you wanted ;________;

That's fine, if they want to tell me they can, otherwise was just a lil joke. At the time I saw it and wanted to go for it, I had misread and thought all was raffle, so when it disappeared I had thought you guys took it off prizes xD
Are you able to say what Pokemon it was? Or is it a surprise/winner's choice? :p

No worries :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

If we end up with like 1 or 2 shrooms left and have no use for tbt exchange would you allow us to choose to donate the remainders to some that are 1 or 2 away from at least a raffle entry or something?
I'll have 1 left, but 5tbt wouldn't really make a difference to me, would rather give someone a chance at something.

Cashed in my mushroom points! Thank you for my yellow candy! :lemon:
I am sad that I missed out in participating in this more than I did! It would have been a lot of fun!
❤️❤️❤️

I'm sorry if this got asked before- but are we allowed to win more than one drawing prize??

Sent in my form for the nintendo bookmark! :D

That's fine, if they want to tell me they can, otherwise was just a lil joke. At the time I saw it and wanted to go for it, I had misread and thought all was raffle, so when it disappeared I had thought you guys took it off prizes xD
Are you able to say what Pokemon it was? Or is it a surprise/winner's choice? :p

No worries :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

If we end up with like 1 or 2 shrooms left and have no use for tbt exchange would you allow us to choose to donate the remainders to some that are 1 or 2 away from at least a raffle entry or something?
I'll have 1 left, but 5tbt wouldn't really make a difference to me, would rather give someone a chance at something.
We have been asked earlier in this event if mushrooms could be donated to another member and we have decided to not allow any donation of mushrooms as it creates unfairness. If we allowed mushrooms to be donated now then other members might feel like they were cheated out of a good prize. I hope you understand.

I'm sorry if this got asked before- but are we allowed to win more than one drawing prize??
Hmm I don't think this was asked before. I will ask the other hosts if members are allow to win more than one raffle :)

We have been asked earlier in this event if mushrooms could be donated to another member and we have decided to not allow any donation of mushrooms as it creates unfairness. If we allowed mushrooms to be donated now then other members might feel like they were cheated out of a good prize. I hope you understand.

Hmm I don't think this was asked before. I will ask the other hosts if members are allow to win more than one raffle :)

Ah, ok. I understand, just thought I'd ask to not have a shroom go to waste ^^ but I can see the unfairness as well.
Ty for all the clarification throughout this, this was really fun and glad I got to participate <3

THE LINE STICKERS (for the texting app called LINE not irl stickers)

ENFU:
Set A: https://store.line.me/stickershop/product/1087245/en
Set B: https://store.line.me/stickershop/product/1087246/en
Set C: https://store.line.me/stickershop/product/1087248/en

MUSHROOM:
Set A: https://store.line.me/stickershop/product/260/en
Set B: https://store.line.me/stickershop/product/604/en
Set C: https://store.line.me/stickershop/product/742/en

Also @King Dad:
Yes you are allowed to win more than one raffle (eg. Splat Plush & Spellectibles Set. but you're not able to win the same prize twice, eg. Line Enfu sticker x2. Hopefully that makes sense).

Argh should of gotten mushroom and not Enfu. Oh well XD
If you want I can switch it for you since they are the same price

I'm surprised no one went for the Rover plush o .o

I would have, but it was too expensive.

OTL yeah we thought more people would participate in more events. So at first we calculated the maximum points earnable and priced everything according to that. Then later reduced the prices because we got a feel for how many mushrooms people would have. But there's been instances where people didn't quite make it to what they wanted. Hence the discounts. We should have reversed the discount winners (eg. 4 for tier one, 3 for tier two, and 2 for tier three). But people didn't want a discount I suppose, because I pm'ed every single person who had mushrooms to spend them and to read the post that had information about discounts.

ALSO we have discussed that it might be a little unfair if someone were to win more than one prize from the raffles (through rng). So hopefully no one wins more than one prize. We'll figure it out later. I just got home and need to eat and distribute more TBT to those who exchanged mushrooms for it.

Thank you for your patience everyone!

thank you, pandanikita! i wound up only entering one raffle anyhow. i thought about not putting you to trouble of exchange for bells, but then i realized that would be disrespecting the shroom not to exchange!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, i'm really happy with the 2 classic cakes i got, good timing having those as prizes!! Thanks!

OTL yeah we thought more people would participate in more events. So at first we calculated the maximum points earnable and priced everything according to that. Then later reduced the prices because we got a feel for how many mushrooms people would have. But there's been instances where people didn't quite make it to what they wanted. Hence the discounts. We should have reversed the discount winners (eg. 4 for tier one, 3 for tier two, and 2 for tier three). But people didn't want a discount I suppose, because I pm'ed every single person who had mushrooms to spend them and to read the post that had information about discounts.

ALSO we have discussed that it might be a little unfair if someone were to win more than one prize from the raffles (through rng). So hopefully no one wins more than one prize. We'll figure it out later. I just got home and need to eat and distribute more TBT to those who exchanged mushrooms for it.

Yeah, Lock told me a bit about the prices and stuff. Seems like some ppl joined in a bit late, so couldn't earn as much.
I understand the number of winners chosen for each tier, cuz usually the higher priced stuff has less winners available, but I guess for this case it could have made sense to switch due to how little ppl had such high shroom counts.
Though, on the bright side, whoever offered it can now keep it for themselves, do a separate raffle or contest or something for it, or gift to someone for Christmas! :3
You guys put a lot of time and money for this event, and we really appreciate it all, so it's never a bad thing to keep the extras for all your effort. ~

Can you? Please? Thanks so much! I just kinda fell in love with the mushrooms.....

Winners will be announced shortly. I almost forgot to rng them lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you, pandanikita! i wound up only entering one raffle anyhow. i thought about not putting you to trouble of exchange for bells, but then i realized that would be disrespecting the shroom not to exchange!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, i'm really happy with the 2 classic cakes i got, good timing having those as prizes!! Thanks!
I'm actually really surprised that they came out with a new cake collectible. I thought it was the old cake revamped. Congratz lol

Yeah, Lock told me a bit about the prices and stuff. Seems like some ppl joined in a bit late, so couldn't earn as much.
I understand the number of winners chosen for each tier, cuz usually the higher priced stuff has less winners available, but I guess for this case it could have made sense to switch due to how little ppl had such high shroom counts.
Though, on the bright side, whoever offered it can now keep it for themselves, do a separate raffle or contest or something for it, or gift to someone for Christmas! :3
You guys put a lot of time and money for this event, and we really appreciate it all, so it's never a bad thing to keep the extras for all your effort. ~
Thank you! I'm glad a lot of people participated. In hindsight, I would have tried to get more users to participate early on, but I think a lot of people are busy with finals and such.

Can you? Please? Thanks so much! I just kinda fell in love with the mushrooms.....
Yes I put you in that raffle and the winners have been picked I just need to format my post lol

Back