Giveaway [Line] One Year Celebration [Read Post #189]

Unfortunately I only have 2 mushrooms so its not worth it for me to enter the discount raffle. I wish I could give them away actually.

Thanks for the discount (also, thank you for updating the mushroom points) :). I wish I saved my mushroom points until today. ><
I'm so sorry! We came up with the discount at the last minute last night after looking at people's mushroom points ;-;

I wish you luck in the raffles!

The google doc has been updated to reflect the entries in the normal raffles as well as the discount raffles

Unfortunately I only have 2 mushrooms so its not worth it for me to enter the discount raffle. I wish I could give them away actually.
You can give them away to me for 5 tbt per mushroom

ah pandaNikita, too bad none of us are there to change your tire for you. thanks for all your info updates for us!

will there be a total listed somewhere later re how many tickets have been sold for each raffle prize? that may impact which one i enter... thanks!

ah pandaNikita, too bad none of us are there to change your tire for you. thanks for all your info updates for us!

will there be a total listed somewhere later re how many tickets have been sold for each raffle prize? that may impact which one i enter... thanks!
Lol I'm able to change the tire on my own, but I need to go to Sam's Club to get a new one as this one can't hold the air for more than a few hours ;-;

Yes I updated this google sheet to reflect raffle entries and discount entries for users to track how many entries there are!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...NUFl7GAMKupIl7v5y0iv2tvRZ0/edit#gid=0&vpid=A4

When it says "the item can be shipped internationally", does that count for Canada too? Or just the states? @@

tear last amiibo was a trap! i thought it was fox / samus / bowser, decided... fox. OTL
lol jk, but thank you so much jav + pandanikita ... and everyone else behind organizing this event. it was so fun to participate in!

thank you for the discount raffle, gl all!

tear last amiibo was a trap! i thought it was fox / samus / bowser, decided... fox. OTL
lol jk, but thank you so much jav + pandanikita ... and everyone else behind organizing this event. it was so fun to participate in!

thank you for the discount raffle, gl all!

it was! i barely considered samus but OTL i forgot to analyze it again

way to go jav you ruined my confidence

Oh shoot sorry @@ derped there. So the items that aren't marked international can't be shipped to Canada then, right? That narrows down my options a lot lol

I think the hosts will consider shipping if the user will pay for shipping if some people don't have enough for shipping I'll pitch in some money

will the number of raffle entries for each prize be getting updated over the next few days on this thread? or, on the spreadsheet?

will the number of raffle entries for each prize be getting updated over the next few days on this thread? or, on the spreadsheet?

Everything regarding mushroom points will be updated on the spreadsheet~

The "stock" of an item in the thread will be updated whenever I have time on my computer. I recommend using the spreadsheet as I can edit it on my phone too : o

The total amount of entries for discounts / raffles are in Row / Cell 4

The mushroom discount raffle will end at 11:59 PM PST tonight

Roughly 4 hours and 30 minutes from now!

Back