Giveaway [Line] One Year Celebration [Read Post #189]

So many awesome prizes!!! Check out the events people!

(I'm looking at that pink yoshi Amiibo...)

I knew that would catch your eye.
4mOTlre.png

Day One Scavenger Hunt Is Live! PM your picture(s) to me by 11:59 PM PST on Monday, November 16th

Remember to read all the rules to get your mushroom points~ :D

Also please title your PM "Scavenger Hunt #1"

Candy
Movie
Pillow​

Last edited:
The Zoomed In event starts now!

Here is the first amiibo you must guess!

Z4uC2n0.jpg

I had a bit of trouble selecting the first figure, because I wanted to make it easy on you guys, but I think I made the correct choice.

You have until Monday, November 16th, 11:59 PM PST to message me your ONE guess.
You can title the PM, "Zoomed In Guess #1".

Good luck!!​

Last edited:
Just everything it's too much! Like I don't get how the scavenger hunt works
Do we enter the entry's today or the 16th

You have until the 16th to send in the first set of scavenger pictures.
I'm sorry for the confusion! The rules have all the information and if you are still confused let me know but yes to participate in the scavenger hunt you need to pm me with your submission by 11:59 pm PST :)

Better collect those mushrooms fast if you want those nice rewards before anyone else got to them ;)

Also here is a preview of one of the prizes you could get : ) the small canvas bag in tier two that will be filled with goodies~

Handmade by yours truly. The user that buys the bag from the mushroom garden gets a choice from the fabrics I have : D

(Also on another note: The mushroom garden shop will open soon so be on the look out for an announcement~)

qr7mlrr.jpg

this looks fun but there is too much words and its too confusing and i probably will forget fml :(

this looks fun but there is too much words and its too confusing and i probably will forget fml :(

As Temari said, you should join MK8. I know you wanna win that salt amiibo.

Back