New Year's Party Popper
New Year's Party Popper
New Year's Party Popper
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Feedback
100% (397) +
ZOOM IN IF THE FONT IS DIFFICULT TO READ

Welcome & Submissions | Harvest Festivals & Autumn Bonfires | Mushroom Garden | Event Credits

gWS7b3e.png

l7JH3H3.png

WELCOME TO THE TBT LINE CHAT CELEBRATION!

Hello, I'm one of the original members of the TBT Line Chat Groups that was created back in October 2014, it's purpose was to chat about the Halloween candy restock madness. Last year there was a chatzy chat room dedicated to talking about restocks and various things without clogging up the restock thread with chit chat. However, chatzy had a limit on the amount of people that could be talking in a chat room so one of TBT's members created a LINE group to allow any member from TBT (with a smart phone) to join and have fun going crazy over restocks!

Instead of making it to all the restocks and getting loads of candy like we planned, we became friends and stayed chatting since. Even though some members left and joined here and there, the members that have been around long enough would like to celebrate the chat staying alive and well for a whole year! We would like to thank all of the members that have passed through in the group and invite all of TBT's members to join in on the celebration!

If you have any questions, concerns, comments, or just want to chit chat then feel free to do so in this thread! We'll try our best to handle such an event and we hope you enjoy~

Also this is not limited to just TBT users! All of TBT's staff can participate as well! We don't mind : )

PAnLbk2.png

PM NikkiNikki or Rosetti Your Art Entry

Post Your HHD Interior Picture Entry Here

PM Amiichan or Ayaya To Join The Line Group For Trivia

Post Here To Enter for the Mario Kart 8 All Cup Tour

PM PandaNikita Your Scavenger Hunt Photo(s)

PM Javocado to Submit Your Zoomed In Guess

Do not contact any of the hosts, cohosts, judges, or contributors to gain the upper hand / cheat in the festivals, bonfire events or confidential prize info otherwise you will be excluded from the event.

Last edited:
Harvest Festivals & Autumn Bonfires

Welcome & Submissions | Harvest Festivals & Autumn Bonfires | Mushroom Garden | Event Credits
o70vPh1.png
Collect as many mushrooms as you can find in these festivals below, a few of these will require some time and effort but the payoff is worth it!

Below you can find links to each festival and links to the hosts & cohosts' timezones and profiles for easy contact.

Contact for QuestionsPMTimezone Link
Peisinoe{x}GMT -5 | EST
PandaNikita{x}GMT - 8 | PST
29ihGsP.png
W7fa08Z.png
Profile Link---------PMTimezone Link
Lock{x}GMT -5 | EST

7TEIi8m.png
EMgb5Ys.png
OPMNK7M.png
Gather 'round by the fire during cold nights while we tell stories and play some . . . interesting games.

For those that do not want to spend too much effort creating masterpieces of art or race to the finish line with their beefed up karts, you can come to the bonfire and rack your brain over these games we have in store.

89NmMCA.png
Event Completed

FIRST AMIIBO ANSWER: Post Link
Zoomed In Amiibo: Metaknight
Total Number of Guesses: 19
Number of Correct Guesses: 1 - Araie

SECOND AMIIBO ANSWER: Post Link
Zoomed In Amiibo: Pit
Total Number of Guesses: 21
Number of Correct Guesses: 2 - Araie / duckyluv

THIRD AMIIBO ANSWER: Post Link
Zoomed In Amiibo: Captain Falcon
Total Number of Guesses: 13
Number of Correct Guesses: 2 - KainAronoele / Chibi.Hoshi

FOURTH AMIIBO ANSWER: Post Link
Zoomed In Amiibo: Samus
Total Number of Guesses: 19
Number of Correct Guesses: 0
8Ii2peI.png
If you value your sanity, please refrain from participating in this mini event.

If you love the hair on your head (or body), do not participate in this event, for every strand will be plucked by the end of it.

If you are brave enough to venture forward into the mist, I wish you the best of luck and may your efforts be fruitful.

However, don't say I didn't warn you! ;-)

Salutations everyone, and welcome to Zoomed In! In this event, we will be taking a gander at my lovely wall of amiibo:
aFciWQs.png

Yes that's right, we will be taking a close look at these figures. I shouldn't say close, though. We are going to be taking an EXCEPTIONALLY close look at these figures.

Everyday for 4 days, I will post a picture of one of the amiibo in this thread. It is your job to guess which amiibo it is. Sounds easy enough, right? Well here's the catch. The pictures I put up of these toys will be zoomed in and I mean ZOOMED IN. You're about to see Mario's cells, dawg. (Mario will not be photographed by the way)

If you are successful with your guesses, then you can rack up some nice mushrooms that can be spent in the garden. There are also mushrooms for participation though and even secret mushrooms to be earned!
Rdli1Qm.png
v4CDoog.png
You can submit your answers by sending me a PM.
v4CDoog.png
ONE guess per picture.
v4CDoog.png
You cannot change your guess once you send it in, so think carefully!
v4CDoog.png
Joke entries will not be eligible for participation mushrooms.
v4CDoog.png

Please don't cheat! If caught cheating, you will disqualified from participation in this event and all other line events!
v4CDoog.png
Oh, and jav fun!
hbg6MfW.png
Participation1
v4CDoog.png
Correct Answer3
v4CDoog.png
Secret Category
(Revealed at the end of the event)
v4CDoog.png

First, second, third place are based on points earned throughout the whole even. Participation is based on each correct guess, giving a maximum of 12 mushrooms for all amiibo pictures.

Whoever sees through the haze, or rather, whoever guesses the most amiibo correctly will win a wonderful prize:

e8Lfn6U.png

Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you. That happens to be an adorable little Pink Yarn Yoshi amiibo!
DFYBbk9.png
Event Completed

Day One : November 14[SUP]th
[/SUP]
Candy - Poll in Line Chat
Movie
Pillow

Number of Entries: 14
Number of Favorites: 0 :[
Post Link

Day Two: November 18[SUP]th
[/SUP]
Jacket
Mug - Poll in Line Chat
Mittens or Gloves

Number of Entries: 12
Number of Favorites: 8
Post Link

Day Three: November 21[SUP]st[/SUP]
Vegetable
Plant or Leaf
Animal - Poll in Line Chat

Number of Entries: 11
Number of Favorites: 6
Post Link

Day Four: November 25[SUP]th
[/SUP]
Gift Bow or Bow - Poll in Line Chat
Gift Box or Box
Gift Wrap or Pretty Paper (You can draw a pretty design on paper if you'd like)

Number of Entries: 10
Number of Favorites: 6
Post Link

8Ii2peI.png
Looking for some easy mushrooms to earn? Help us look for some special items and we'll reward you!

Every 4 days, I will post a list of items that you will have to find and prove that you have found them. You can send images to PandaNikita of the items but make sure to follow the rules!

Good luck and jav fun!
Rdli1Qm.png
v4CDoog.png
Make a pretty card or piece of paper with YOUR TBT username on it to include in your picture(s)! This is so that we know you didn't pull any random pictures off the internet (which do not count)
v4CDoog.png

Upload your pictures using imgur or any site!
v4CDoog.png

You cannot submit multiples of the same item! (Example: I ask for a game and you submit 20 different games, unacceptable.)
v4CDoog.png
All items can be in one picture or in individual pictures.
v4CDoog.png
Whichever picture(s) you submitted last of your items will be counted! All other pictures before the last one(s) will be disqualified.
v4CDoog.png
Joke entries will not be eligible for participation points.
v4CDoog.png
Please, don't cheat! If caught cheating, you will be disqualified from participation in this event and all other line events!
hbg6MfW.png
Each Correct Item1
v4CDoog.png
LINE Favorite2
v4CDoog.png

Each round of scavenger hunts will give a maximum of 3 mushrooms (1 per item), Line favorites are favorite items from the hosts & cohosts and will give a maximum of 2 extra mushrooms per round.

Last edited:
Mushroom Garden Shop Is Open Till Monday, November 30th 11:59 PM PST

iumwCYG.png

Welcome to the lovely, abundant mushroom garden. Here you can exchange the various mushrooms you have collected for wonderful gifts to treat yourself with.

Please keep in mind that you indeed need the required amount of mushrooms to exchange for these items and a list (editable only by hosts) of mushrooms will be kept up to date. I will update the mushroom list as much as I can. LAST UPDATED: Wednesday, November 25th at 3:30 PM PST

Points used to exchange for event prizes are already calculated into this list, meaning this is the amount of points you have right now. PM me through TBT or LINE about errors in point calculation, please read all rules and point distribution for each event.

For physical prizes, shipping will be limited to US / Canada only if you are international you can pay for your own shipping so that we can send prizes your way.

For each item there will be a link with instructions on how to obtain said item, will be edited soon : )

Pictures for each item will be added later : )

How To Exchange Your Mushrooms For Items

FORM LINK

Mushroom Items Will Be Available For
Exchange On Friday, November 20th
until 11:59 PM PST Monday, November 30th

Entering raffles will end at 11:59 PM PST
Monday, November 30th.

Winners will be picked on Tuesday, December 1st

Physical items will be shipped after the event

Contest items will be shipped as soon as the host gets your address
09VS3cw.png

Finally we have discovered the glorious grotto! Though we couldn't keep everyone's wallet's full of mushrooms we'll have to settle for a little less than what we expected for these amazing treasures.

Exchange your mushrooms to participate in wonderful raffles of these treasures or exchange them for some other form of currency . . .

Test your luck or lock in your items by buying from other tiers.

StockRaffle
v4CDoog.png
Rate
1Splatoon Plush5
v4CDoog.png
1Small Canvas Bag (Filled with Goodies of User's Choice & Surprise)5
v4CDoog.png
2LINE ENFU Stickers (Set A, B, or C)3
v4CDoog.png
2LINE Mushroom Stickers (Set A, B, or C)3
v4CDoog.png
1Spellectibles Set (Cupcake, Doll, Candle)3
v4CDoog.png
Currency Exchange (5 tbt)1
v4CDoog.png
​​
"Stock" is how many winners there will be for each raffle. Good luck!

AMOUNT OF ENTRIES HERE
WbdN5EX.png

The biggest and baddest goods to exchange for are here, keep those wallets full to exchange for one of these items.

StockItem
v4CDoog.png
Rate
0Alpaca Plush & KK Slider Tsum Tsum55
v4CDoog.png
1$10 Gift Card50
v4CDoog.png
0$10 E Shop Card50
v4CDoog.png
1Animal Crossing Rover Plush45
v4CDoog.png
0Wind Waker Toon Link Plush45
v4CDoog.png
1Mystery Box (Filled with Goodies)40
v4CDoog.png
vm2Lq6R.png

The semi-high class items are here, make sure to participate in all the festivals and bonfires for some easy mushrooms.

StockItem
v4CDoog.png
Rate
1Spellectible Set (Cupcake, Doll, Candle)30
v4CDoog.png
0Small Box (Filled with Goodies)30
v4CDoog.png
0Small Canvas Bag (Filled with Goodies of User's Choice & Surprise)25
v4CDoog.png
0Pokemon Plush 25
v4CDoog.png
1LINE Sticker 2 Pack (of user's choice)20
v4CDoog.png
2LINE Sticker 1 Pack (of user's choice)20
v4CDoog.png
2GFX Wallpaper (Any Size)20
v4CDoog.png

AyMGMQr.png

Not much of a festival person? Exchange your bonfire mushrooms here for something a little smaller.

StockItem
v4CDoog.png
Rate
10Random HHD Amiibo Card20
v4CDoog.png
4Nintendo Bookmark15
v4CDoog.png
0Peach Collectible10
v4CDoog.png
0Popsicle Collectible10
v4CDoog.png
0Ice Cream Swirl Collectible10
v4CDoog.png
0Togepi Egg8
v4CDoog.png
0Ancient Candle Collectible8
v4CDoog.png
0Voodoo Doll Collectible8
v4CDoog.png
0Green Candy Collectible5
v4CDoog.png
9Red Candy Collectible5
v4CDoog.png
1Yellow Candy Collectible5
v4CDoog.png
0Regular Cake Collectibles5
v4CDoog.png

Last edited:
Aw this looks like lots of fun.

Congrats one one year guys!

I will do my best to enter the art contest, and some others, for a chance at that Toon Link Plush for sure.

Last edited:
Congratulations! Thank you for sharing with all of us! :> the scavenger hunt sounds super fun! :>

Ahhh congrats on 1 year you guys!! <33 This looks like a fun event to participate in!!! Thanks for hosting! c:

cool! looks like fun, thanks for putting this together. congrats on your friendship anniversary. :cool:

wow, lot of effort been put into this, looks amazing! i'll definitely be entering some stuff! congrats on the anniversary! maybe i'll summon up the courage and join one day!! thanks for hosting!!!

Ahh you guys are super nice! When I'm on my computer I'll check it out more thrououghly (I'm looking at that pink yoshi Amiibo...)

thank you for hosting this event! congrats on your one year anniversary! will definitely participate. :)

Last edited:
re the scavenger hunt, what are we supposed to do with the card/paper referenced in the rules??

ref: "Make a pretty card or piece of paper with YOUR TBT username on it!"

:confused:

Last edited:
re the scavenger hunt, what are we supposed to do with the card/paper referenced in the rules??

ref: "Make a pretty card or piece of paper with YOUR TBT username on it!"

:confused:

I'm sorry I must have missed a rule!

With the card you are supposed to include it in your picture along with the item so that we know you didn't just pull an image off of the internet! : )

Congrats on one year!
and a really fantastic job on the set up all! It looks marvelous :,)

Thank you everyone~ Remember, the TBT Line Chat is for all members of TBT, so if you want to get to know more people on the forums, please don't hesitate asking to join the chat c:

Back