• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Penguins are the best, also, hello

Penguin

Bells
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Ello! As you can see, I'm not entirely new to these forums, joining last year. Though, as you can see by the number of posts I have... I am but a lurker. I don't comment much, and I rarely message or take part in things... BUT I'd like to change that! I want to be more involved in this community and see what it has to offer.

So, hello... from that Penguin guy :p

What's your favorite animal? Mines a penguin.

Welcome to being more active hehe

Foxes! thAvatar___Foxie_Meow_by_firstfear.gif

Aurora is one of my favorites and she's a penguin! Hello!

Hi! I don't really have a favorite animal. I guess it would be dogs since I own 2 of them :p

Hello! I have a lot of animals but I love Pigs and Moose and Buffalos and Dogs and ELKS I ALMOST FORGOT THOSE. aw man i just love a lot of animals.

Hi! Welcome to TBT! Hm.. my favorite animal? Other than a cat (of course..), I love frogs! (Especially the Red-Eyed Tree frogs!)

Back