amiibo Festival Are you going to be getting Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival?

Are you getting Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival?

• Yes

Votes: 39 44.3%
  • No

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • I'm not sure yet

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I might later

Votes: 11 12.5%

• Total voters
I'm not sure how much I'm gonna like it, but I preordered the bundle with all the amiibo - mainly for the amiibo - so we'll see

H3ll yeah! I have preordered the bundle and will be purchasing the other 6 amiibo tomorrow evening for delivery Wednesday

Got the game plus the Reese, Cyrus and KK three pack preordered and going to get Tom, Mabel and Lottie after Christmas! I also managed to persuade my boyfriend to play this with me, but he always wants to play as KK...

Yup! The game arrived yesterday from the US and all the Amiibo arrived today from the UK :D Lottie is my favourite so far :3

Last edited:
At first no but than I saw the amiibo figures plus cards so I preordered.
Bought all of them except for Nook. Played the first round with Isabelle, Lottie and Mable and it was fun.
Isabelle won the first round.

Got the game plus the Reese, Cyrus and KK three pack preordered and going to get Tom, Mabel and Lottie after Christmas! I also managed to persuade my boyfriend to play this with me, but he always wants to play as KK...

Nice! Right now I only have Digby and Isabelle, I'm hoping to get the rest of them, too!

I just my copy 2 days ago. It's not as bad as the review makes out to be.
But I much prefer the mini games over the actual board game. I'm weird like that.

I got it for my sister on her birthday. Mostly, we wanted it for the exclusive Isabelle amiibo and thought of Digby and the game as a nice extra haha. I think Nintendo finally realized how profitable Animal Crossing was so they started putting out side games which is fine by me. More to do before the next main title haha. I hope they release it soon and I'm interested to see what they'll do about amiibos.

Back