amiibo Festival Are you going to be getting Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival?

Are you getting Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival?

• Yes

Votes: 39 44.3%
  • No

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • I'm not sure yet

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I might later

Votes: 11 12.5%

• Total voters

emolga

come to brazil
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So I was wondering whether or not you guys are going to be getting Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival? Personally, I am, I just preordered the bundle. I'm not too crazy about the overall concept of the game, but hey, it's an Animal Crossing game. Also, I want the Isabelle and Digby amiibo, so there's that.

I preordered it aswell to play eventually. I dont even have a Wii U yet! hahah

Well it's always good to get things when they come out, I guess, haha! Once you get a Wii U, I definitely recommend getting Splatoon as well!!

No. Not really a fan of board game-type games if they're not online, because that means I'm usually stuck playing alone a lot of the time. That's not very fun.

No. Not really a fan of board game-type games if they're not online, because that means I'm usually stuck playing alone a lot of the time. That's not very fun.

That makes sense. Playing games that were designed to be multiplayer games by yourself is never very fun.

Yeah I'll definitely be getting it but I doubt I'll be playing it very much. I'm more interested in the amiibos.

Yeah I'll definitely be getting it but I doubt I'll be playing it very much. I'm more interested in the amiibos.

Glad I'm not the only one!! The main reason I bought the bundle was because I wanted Isabelle and Digby :p

Yes I'm getting the bundle, I have tom nook preodered

I'm getting the game plus all the amiibos, from what I've seen so far it'll be quite fun as long as you know the game well enough to appreciate it.

Yep! I can't wait. I think it looks adorable! I like board games and I love the amiibo figures, so I'm pretty excited.

You leech. Get your own copy!
(hehehe)

I've had the game on preorder since July and yesterday I ordered the Reese amiibo. :)

did you order from the U.K.? I'm sooo tempted to.

I'm excited for AF and for the amiibo, I pre-ordered it. honestly I think people are underestimating it (well... I hope so)

Back