• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nintendo Badge Arcade finally coming to the west

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
Ninty EU has announced that the badge centre will be coming on friday. no word for NA yet but I assume once it becomes morning hours in NA there'll be an announcement soon

Tht's pretty cool how you can use them on the menu. I'd rather just pay for the game then pay for in-game purchases

I really hope, and really don't hope, at the same time that this comes to NA.

Watch out! the evil rabbit is going to steal all of your money! nintendo-badge-arcade-656x369.jpg

Wow I was excited then saw nothing for NA smh Jake I thought I could trust you.

Ninty EU has announced that the badge centre will be coming on friday. no word for NA yet but I assume once it becomes morning hours in NA there'll be an announcement soon

Oh my god i was so excited when i first saw this app but there weren't any things said about it for such a long time that i actually lost hope. SO EXCITED! (Such a shame that Flipnote Studio 3D still doesn't exist in Europe though...)

Shush that ALWAYS happens to Europeans so it is about time we get something :eek:
Uh...
-Regular New 3DS
-Yoshi's Wooly World
-Hyrule Warriors+All of its DLC
-M&L Paper Jam

Those are all examples from this year alone. -_-

Uh...
-Regular New 3DS
-Yoshi's Wooly World
-Hyrule Warriors+All of its DLC
-M&L Paper Jam

Those are all examples from this year alone. -_-

Yea well we did not see a physical release of many games. Earthbound and Super Mario Sluggers for example. You won't win this time lol (wow that sounds really rude but i do not mean it like that)

Also normally NA gets everything earlier this year Europeans were quite lucky. -_-

Last edited:
It's nice that this app is finally making its way outside of Japan! I've been using it everyday on my Japanese 3DS and it's really fun and addictive! I've only spent money on it a couple of times and the rest of the times I just use my free daily play. You can go after the badges you want with your free play, so most of the time there's no need to spend money on it... especially since it costs almost $1 per play x.x

But you get Amiibo festival early :'(

Yeah we get a rip-off of Mario Party 10 (an already bad game) 1 whole week before everyone else! That totally justifies not getting an entire system for 7 months!

- - - Post Merge - - -

:lemon:

Yeah we get a rip-off of Mario Party 10 (an already bad game) 1 whole week before everyone else! That totally justifies not getting an entire system for 7 months!

- - - Post Merge - - -

:lemon:

We did not get the Virtual Boy at all hon, i have a whole list ready so bring it on lmao

Last edited:
Back