• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hey there!

taugeeee

目前很困.. ︿( &#100
Bells
Voodoo Doll
nice to meet you all~
my friend told me about tbtf yesterday so I decided to join!
im new to acnl but ive played acww and accf before..
i like to doodle to pass the time, its good to see there's a place for art stuff here haha.

ive explored around a little bit trying to familiarize myself with the site, from what ive seen, tbt is the forum currency, and vms are visitor messages... can anyone tell me what are collectibles for?

Last edited:
collectibles (i.e. pear) are pixels that go under your profile when you post. you can purchase collectibles by clicking the shop tab at the top of the page. that will redirect you to the bell tree shop. you'll notice that many of the collectibles are sold out though. if you log on regularly, then you may catch collectible restocks. moderators will usually announce them.

if you have further questions, then feel free to message me.
welcome to the forums!

Last edited:
Hey! Welcome!

Collectables are basically pixel images that go under your avi, like Hanami said. People can pay lots for one, depending on how popular it is.

Enjoy your stay! <3

Back