• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hi

MalevolentMinun

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pikachu Easter Egg
Hi I'm jamie, Nice to meet you all :)

New to animal crossing but some friends recommended this site so I thought why not :D

Hello, MalevolentMinun I'm new here too. And welcome to the lovely AC community, I hope you enjoy the game as much as I have over the years of playing Wild world, CityFolk and now New Leaf.

I can't really help you out around the forums, as I'm still getting the used to the ropes myself. But if you have any questions about AC in general, I'd be happy to help.

The community here seems very nice and welcoming so if you're a AC vet or first-timer there seems to be a place for everyone.

:)

Thank you very much for the welcome! I'm very new to animal crossing but my friends talked me into giving it a go and I'm loving it. Wish I started playing sooner haha! Glad to hear the people here are nice! I may get confused so It's nice to know I can ask for help :D

Thank you very much for the welcome! I'm very new to animal crossing but my friends talked me into giving it a go and I'm loving it. Wish I started playing sooner haha! Glad to hear the people here are nice! I may get confused so It's nice to know I can ask for help :D

I'm really glad you're enjoying the game, that makes me happy! I've been playing the AC series forever now and I love it just as much as I did when I first started.

If you'd ever like to play together we can exchange FC's.

:)

welcome to the forums! i hope you find yourself at home here. :')

Back