• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello everyone :)

MayorTess

Bells
Looking forward to being a part of a animal crossing comunity. kinda new to the series, havent long got new leaf but i think i'm doing pretty well for myself so far.

could use hints and tip on the game and how this form works as i know many forms tend to have abriviation and terms that a noob like we would be confused about :p

would be more than happy to add people so we can go on tours and vist echa others towns maybe even do things together on other games as well. you can never have enough friends to play with unfortunatly i dont have any friends who play the same games as me ^-^;

well happy gameing everyone!

thank you all very much ^-^

i know you have to buy the right to use a animated avatar but am i allowed to use animated gifts in my signature now? or do i have to buy that later or something?

thank you all very much ^-^

i know you have to buy the right to use a animated avatar but am i allowed to use animated gifts in my signature now? or do i have to buy that later or something?

Nope, you don't have to pay for GIFs in your signature! Oh, and welcome to TBT!

Hi there! I'm pretty new here too! I've been playing New Leaf for about a year but never was involved in any online forums, kinda sad I didn't start sooner! If you want I'd be happy to friend you, there's not many people who play in my city either. I've had maybe one streetpass in a entire year. ?╭╮?

Back