• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello from Fenomena!

freqrexy

Bells
Mailbox
Alright, so this is my first post here at the Bell Tree forums. Gotta be nice here :)

My name is Bev, I've played the handheld AC games and I'm happy to be in such a place like this.

AC had a love/hate relationship with me. I enjoyed playing Wild World while my precious student time lasted and recalled some nice villager friends from there. Puddles, Walker, Baabara, Vesta, Tank, Angus to some degree... Heck, Jeremiah spent more time in town than anyone else and I remember him very fondly.

Unfortunately, time caught up and I was too afraid to go back into the recently-weed-infested town to see what had changed.

Time passed. Games passed. I graduated and took on work. And I enjoyed using my 3DS when I got mine 2 years ago. But the fear of town neglect and people leaving came to my mind.

Over time, I grew to accept that villagers moving out is a part of life and nothing really bad happens if you leave the game for too long. I felt the thirst come back in for another AC title, and here I am - Mayor of Fenomena for 2 months and counting.

It's a lovely place. It's where Puck and Sprinkle would share apples with each other down by the river. It's where T-Bone tries and fails to get some kip on the beach that's inches away frim his house. It's where Ankha, Lolly and Rosie try to get along but often end up in literal catfights. And it's also the place where Molly loves nature that much she keeps falling into the pitfall seed of the day.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. It'll be great to see where the town goes next, whether it be through my visions or aid of out-of-towners like you :)

hello and welcome. love the little story about your town as well. if i did the same thing i probably would become so attached to my villagers that if one moved to would be a disaster to me XD

Back