• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New Neighbor

Ethan Unken

Bells
Hi there!

I'm a casual Animal Crossing: New Leaf player. I've been playing since back in Wild World, and recently New Leaf has really sucked me in. I'd like to get some neighbors and try to find a villager that I'd really want to include in my town. Kyle, the smug wolf. <3

The villager cycling really looks interesting. I might try to get into that; I'm not too interested in belle-making. If I figure out how having a cycling-town works, than I might start trying to give villagers away and the like.

Plus I wonder if you can write mysterious letters to your AC friends.... Hehe.

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Kyle the wolf is in my town but if he ever leaves I could let you know when he gets in boxes.

@Auty: Oooh thanks, I'll appreciate it! He's kinda my boo. C:
I also added you from that recruitment thread you posted in, if that's okay.

@DesignerThomas: Nice meeting you!! Thanks for the welcome, and I welcome you in return. Hope we both enjoy the website!

Welcome! I had Kyle in my town until I restarted.
He was so sweet <3 Smug & Cranky are my fave personalities in NL :`)
Hope you find him soon though!!

Thanks so much for the welcomes!!

And I do agree, smug characters are just my favorites. I haven't actually met a cranky character yet, though! Which is odd.

Welcome to the forums!

I started with WW as well and had a LOT of fun with it.

I personally favor cranky and big sister characters. Smug characters rub me the wrong way *shakes fist at Quillson*

Oooh Uchi characters are quite nice too! I've got Phoebe, and she happens to wear my favorite shirt, so we walk around wearing the same flame t-shirt. : P

I find Peppy characters extremely boring myself, not quite sure why.
Quillson's beak gave me nightmares...

Welcome to TBT! I just started cycling last week when I bought a second copy of the game. My best tip is to not travel backwards when a villager is in boxes -- it voids them. Oops. Anyway, welcome!

Back