Munna

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pear (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Winter Mittens
Here is the flow chart of romantic dramas in Lantern Town, Mayor Mitsuko!:

Phoebe >> has a big crush on Keaton, who really doesn't like Phoebe, instead he likes Muffy>, who doesn't like him in return....Muffy & Marina interested in Lobo & (and Muffy also has tiny crush/big admiration for Freya) Lobo is somewhat interested in the Mayor, who likes him & also Keaton...

Kid Cat...has a big crush on the Mayor! who only sees him as a best friend... :(

Freya likes Colton (unsure if that's any more than a friend), who seems to like...male characters, and possibly Keaton... Tangy has a big crush on Colton & Keaton!

Wart Jr has no crushes in any direction, but Marina & Kid Cat seem to admire him as a mentor.

So basically there are no reciprocated feelings!

Also here are the most wanted villagers!

In first place! Keaton! a smug sporting 3 admirers! & Lobo a cranky who also has 3 admirers!

In second place Muffy & Colton who both have 1 admirer.

In third place is Freya, with Muffy having a possible crush on her!

Sadly nobody has a crush on:

Marina :(
Kid Cat :(
Wart Jr :(
Phoebe :(
Tangy :( ---yep, not even Tangy, arguably the cutest villager in town.

So who attracts the most attention in your town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also let's have fun and see how we could theoretically match most of them up!

Who would you like to see have their feelings returned in Lantern Town?

Chief and Fang are pretty much a couple in my town lmao. They always talk about and visit each other and ask me to deliver gifts to each other and everyone talks about them together. Whitney likes Kyle but I wanted her to like Wolfgang ;-; Kyle likes my mayor though B)))

Why is this sort of thing so fun

Ha ha, I like to think all of my villagers are coules. Bob talks about Ankha a lot when I see him. I also like Ed and Julian. I may have plot reset to get their houses next to each other. lol

I ship Rudy x Felicity just because they're both dreamies and cats that live in my town... even though Rudy has a crush on my mayor. I thought it was so cute when he said that because I thought only smugs said stuff like that, not jocks like Rudy!

I have no idea what other relationships are going on in Lumatown.

I ship Rudy x Felicity just because they're both dreamies and cats that live in my town... even though Rudy has a crush on my mayor. I thought it was so cute when he said that because I thought only smugs said stuff like that, not jocks like Rudy!

I have no idea what other relationships are going on in Lumatown.

Omg they actually tell you? What did he say I'm curious

Ever since Kid Cat moved to my town he's just been an absolute fanboy of Sterling. Seriously on his first day of being in my town he wouldn't shut up about Sterling, he mentioned going shopping with him "the other day" despite the other day being when he was unpacking boxes and he gave that dialog jocks sometimes give about deeply admiring another villager, the only other jock I've gotten that dialog from was Sterling himself who directed it at Knox but they had been friends for months so from him it came across as serious respect for a fellow knight while Kid Cat just comes across as obsessive.

Back when Sparro still lived in my town he had a love triangle with Julian and Colton plus a possible side thing with Dotty so he was definitely the town player, whoever says jocks are boring hasn't had the right jock because I always seem to get the crazy ones. With Sparro gone Dotty has started mentioning Julian in conversation but he's never said a word about her and instead seems to have refocused on Colton. Colton is just being aloof avoids everyone, I've always had trouble finding Colton before Sparro came and brought him out of his shell but now that he's gone Colton has gone back to hanging out in the museum by himself all the time (he even sent me a letter about how 'his love ended before it really began' right after Sparro left so I really feel like he's being emo).

This just in:

HNI_0051.JPG

I'm totally on board.

Reading this was so much fun! :)

Thanks guys. :)

Yes my Kid Cat is very quirky & adorable too.

Wolfgang likes me XD (the mayor) omg my first romantic interest <3 :D

And I think Kiki has a crush on Kid Kat...

OMG, yes, this is incredible! I think for my town there's a bunch:

• I think Chief likes Fang (he's always pleading me to bring him stuff), Fang likes Lobo (Fang lives in Lobo's house), and Lobo likes Chief (the amount of times I have been asked to grab him..)! But they're literally always running around each other (it's so cute).

• I think Skye likes Colton? She's always talking about sending him letters..

• Colton is happily married for life to his beau Julian

(In my old town Merengue and Fauna have a very close relationship!)

Many of mine have hinted at Wart Jr. and Claudia being an item in my town. Those babies are going to be hideous.

OMG, yes, this is incredible! I think for my town there's a bunch:

• I think Chief likes Fang (he's always pleading me to bring him stuff), Fang likes Lobo (Fang lives in Lobo's house), and Lobo likes Chief (the amount of times I have been asked to grab him..)! But they're literally always running around each other (it's so cute).

• I think Skye likes Colton? She's always talking about sending him letters..

• Colton is happily married for life to his beau Julian

(In my old town Merengue and Fauna have a very close relationship!)

Chief and Fang are clearly meant to be lmao this happens to everyone who has both of them. Colton and Julian too. I wish I'd had those two at the same time but sadly, Colton moved before I got Julian.

Oh wow that's quite the connection! xDD
I don't keep track of mine at all, but I think Ken has a crush on the Mayor, Velma and Gladys arealways arguing, Boomer and Curly are great friends it seems, actualy yeah they all like and befriended each other by now xD

In my town:

Chief and Pierce are a couple. Ankha and Leonardo too. Avery is somewhat interested in Pekoe. Phoebe and Marcel are also a couple.

Fang and Marshal seem to be best friends plus boyfriends. Kyle seems to have a crush on Fang and comments on Fang and Marshal's relationship, which makes me think he's jealous. I think Fuchsia and Chrissy like each other, too. I've seen Chrissy hanging out at Fuchsia's house a lot, which is pretty cute.

When Fang lived in my town, he and Whitney hit it off immediately. She even wore his shirt for quite some time after he left. Rodney and Static have both taken an interest in Merengue. For Static, its mostly just "You're the only person I tolerate being around" so he hangs out near her house pretty often. Rodney, though, is a little bit more bashful. He'll give me things to take to her, but he hardly ever goes near her. It's pretty cute.

These replies are so cute & funny! :)

Keaton & Phoebe are now arguing a lot.

Keaton is still awkward with Muffy.

Tangy & Keaton seem to be making a thing though. She certainly likes him!

I think Marina & Wart Jr are definetly at least best friends. it doesn't seem romantic, but Wart Jr always gives Marina clothes & she wears them & compliments him all the time in conversation.
They are often seen together on the beach--so maybe they are linked by their love of the ocean & reading lots of books. :)

Freya stopped talking about Colton. Colton is still chasing after any human male...

Sometimes I wish you could get more villagers--10 dreamies--and then maybe 5 more for the ones that are "forever alone"

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to have space for Bam or Lucha so Kid Cat has a sports bestie.

I'd also love to find someone for Phoebe--sadly she doesn't talk much to Lobo--who literally seems depressed half the time. They'd be a cute match, even if the Mayor would be a bit jealous lol. :)

Back