• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America • Tier's Amiibo Trading Post • WELCOME AMIIBO SERIES UPDATE! •

|sf>I've only completed three trades total on this board (two with Snow & one with Michael) and the last 2 of those were early May, so I don't know if you'll want to trade. However, if that's enough trades, I'd be willing to trade my extra 368-Chow, 385-Lucky, and 399-Twiggy for 247-Wart Jr. and 360-Rod.

EDIT: offer changed to 327-Penelope, 368-Chow, and 385-Lucky after reading your PM.

Last edited:
Hello, Tier!

I have the following offer for you:

From Tier to Candy83:
365 Peggy​

From Candy83 to Tier:
362 Static​

If I have it correct, 365 Peggy is the only one from your available list which I am needing to get.

If this doesn't please you, here is a link to my thread.…

—Candy83

Sure, that's doable! I also have a couple others you need. Perhaps a bigger trade would be beneficial to both of us! If you trade 1:1 as I do, I propose to edit the trade as follows:

From Tier to Candy83:
365 - Peggy, 338 - Fang, 376 - Rizzo, 383 - Hippeux

From Candy83 to Tier:
303 - Katrina, 325 - Peaches, 384 - Margie, 379 - Nibbles

If this is acceptable, please send me a PM with your info!

Last edited:
Tier,

Thank you!

I sent you a private message.

—Candy83

Tier,

I will send you a private message later today. (Busy.)

—Candy83

Hello there! Would you be interested in trading your Celeste (305) for my Redd (315)? Let me know at your earliest convenience!

Hi again^^ I believe your list is up to date. I can trade you 370 for your 376 :) I usually try to trade more than 1 card to save on postage, but that's that's all we have in common. Let me know if you're in agreement!

I can send you Resetti 309 for Brewster ?

I'll also send you Erik since I'm starting to give away all my extra cards.

Last edited:
Thread is updated for Welcome Amiibo Series! Only two dupes, not a bad pull!

Back