• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pink Villagers

pulmona

Luke of Lemonade
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Hi pink is my favorite color and I want to make an all pink town. Unfortunately I am colorblind so I'm struggling with making sure the villagers I pick out are the right color. Can y'all help me out picking out the right villagers?

Aww sure sweetie. Give me a second and I'll make a list of all the pink villagers for you!

Peanut is a lovely hot pink color, with purple accents. Pinky is a pink panda, and...that's all I know of off the top of my head.

Peanut
Nana
Pinky
Vladimir
Flora
Fuchsia
Chow
Puck
Gayle
Rocket
Claudia
Freckles
Marina
Midge
Miranda
Peaches
Puddles
Renee'

Here's a definitive list by yours truly containing all pink villagers and their species and personalities. :D
I hope you find it useful ^^~

Cranky
Chow - Pink Bear
Octavian - Pinkish Octopus
Vladamir - Pink Cub

Lazy
Bob - Pink /purple Cat

Normal
Gayle - Pink Alligator
Marcie - Powdery Pink Kangaroo
Merengue - Pink Rhino
Midge - Hot Pink Bird
Nana - Pink Monkey
Peaches - Pink Horse

Peppy
Apple - Pink Hamster
Cheri - Cherry Pink Cub
Chrissy - Pink Rabbit
Flora - Pink Ostrich
Freckles - Pink Duck
Pinky - White/Pink Bear
Peanut - Pink/Purple Squirrel
Puddles - Pink Frog

Snooty
Claudia - Pink Tiger
Diana - White/Pink Deer
Miranda - Hot Pink Duck

Jock
Curly - Pink Pig

Uchi
Fuschia - HOT Pink Deer
Rocket - Pink Gorilla

Last edited:
Here's a definitive list by yours truly containing all pink villagers and their species and personalities. :D
I hope you find it useful ^^~

Apple - Peppy Pink Hamster
Bob - Lazy Pink /purple Cat
Cheri - Cherry Pink Peppy Cub
Chow - Pink Cranky Bear
Chrissy - Pink Peppy Rabbit
Claudia - Pink Snooty Tiger
Curly - Pink Jock Pig
Diana - White/Pink Snooty Deer
Flora - Pink Peppy Ostrich
Freckles - Pink Peppy Duck
Fuschia - HOT Pink Uchi Deer
Gayle - Pink Normal Alligator
Marcie - Powdery Pink Normal Kangaroo
Merengue - Pink Normal Rhino
Midge - Hot Pink Normal Bird
Miranda - Hot Pink Snooty Duck
Nana - Pink Normal Monkey
Octavian - Pinkish Cranky Octopus
Pinky - White/Pink Peppy Bear
Peaches - Pink Normal Horse
Peanut - Pink/Purple Peppy Squirrel
Puddles - Pink Peppy Frog
Rocket - Pink Uchi Gorilla
Vladamir - Pink Cranky Cub

This is EXACTLY what I needed. Thank you! Thank you for including their personalities too because I couldn't find a pink lazy villager at first :)

This is EXACTLY what I needed. Thank you! Thank you for including their personalities too because I couldn't find a pink lazy villager at first :)

No problem. I organized it a bit further for easy reading ^^!

Gayle
Pinky
Tutu
Vladimir
Midge
Bob
Fuschia
Cookie
Freckles
Miranda
Puddles
Velma
Rocket
Peaches
Marcie
Nana
Marina
Flora
Friga
Curly
Chrissy
Merengue
Renee
Peanut
Claudia
Freya

Flora is the pinkest flamingo ever :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, let's not forget Marina, the beautiful pink octopus!

OMG, now that I am looking at the list, an all pink town sounds SO UBER CUTE!! But I could never part with Merry, Grizzly, Carmen, Zucker and all the rest of my nutters, lol.

Off the top of my head, I can name...

Nana
Puddles
Chrissy
Rocket
Fuchsia
Gayle
Marina
Flora
Meow

But I'm not sure if Meow counts, because she was only in DnMe+.

I also remember seeing a female pink pig in WW... I can't remember whether her name was Gala or Lucy or something... I don't know if she's in NL or not.

Marina is my personal favorite villager, and she's pink with a little pink bow! I would recommend her all the way.

Other than that, Merengue is very popular and if you don't like her you can make a lot of bells selling her. ^^

Marina is my personal favorite villager, and she's pink with a little pink bow! I would recommend her all the way.

Other than that, Merengue is very popular and if you don't like her you can make a lot of bells selling her. ^^

I personally like Apple, Merengue, Flora, and Marina. My brother liked Diana, but I never had her. I don't know the first thing about themed towns, even if it's just colors, but I hope I helped :D

Yeah I've got Marina in my town at the moment and she's the cutest! I've got Freya too but I don't like where her house is so im probably gonna move her out. If I didn't like a variety of personalities in my towns I'd probably have all normal and peppy villagers since there are so many cute pink villagers of those types lol

Back