<|> The Dark Crystal - RP <|> // Latest Update: 1/11 //

OK, I'm back now, and I am now able to fill in the form for my character!

~ TBT Username: SuperStar2361
~ Charrie Name: Izabella Stephens
~ Gemstone |image required|:
spessartite-garnet-gemstone-809761.jpg
Garnet
~ Are you a fusion?: No
~ Gem power(s): Controlling fire
~ Appearance |image required|:
Hl1y54C.jpg
~ Age: 16
~ Personality: Friendly, wouldn't hurt anyone intentionally unless they hurt her or her friends first, but they can get pretty emotional at times
~ Other: Nothing else, really

Last edited:
~ Gemstone |image required|: IDK much about gemstones, but maybe one that's red, so it's sorta to do with my character's gem power

There are tons of red gems! There's ruby, garnet, tourmaline, jasper, spinel, coral, carnelian, and more.
Do any of them stand out to you?

May I reserve a spot? Right now, if I made a character, it'd probably be pretty bad because I'm sleepy ^^"

Sure!

The dark crystal is such a good movie but this is clearly unrelated darn

I found one! I added it to my form!

Awesome! So many SU gems tho.... peridot, sapphire, garnet, lapis xD

The dark crystal is such a good movie but this is clearly unrelated darn

I loved that movie!!!! I actually got the name of the dark crystal from that haha I didn't know what else to call the evil gem ;D

If I may, may I have a third chara?

Ermm... I didn't really want secondary charries in the first place because of the confusion it causes (it really confuses me XD) but since you and Sug' asked politely I thought I'd let y'all c:
If no one else reserves in a few days I'll let chu know and let ya make a third one though so we can get this show on the road~

What else can you expect from an RP involving gemstones? XD

I am surprised that we don't have a Ruby or Jasper yet, though.

XD true, I just wasn't expecting so many.

And later on in the story, I'll make a spot where some characters die, so new people can join ^^ maybe then we'll get the rest of the SU gems :rolleyes:

Also I updated OP!

Amethyst is my birthstone, but I chose Garnet to be my character's gemstone because it's red like fire, which is fitting because of her powers in this RP.

Amethyst is my birthstone, but I chose Garnet to be my character's gemstone because it's red like fire, which is fitting because of her powers in this RP.

xD garnet does seem to fit fire-power better than amethyst!

Can we start early hahaha?~

;3 I was gonna possibly start later tonight if no one else joins by then. And if no one else does join, I'll leave the 10th slot empty for someone new to join the story later on, or if you want you can make a 3rd charrie then

I'm really sorry, but I don't feel amazing at the moment. I might have to drop out cus I don't feel like I'd be able to role play up to my usual standard. Sowwie D:

I'm really sorry, but I don't feel amazing at the moment. I might have to drop out cus I don't feel like I'd be able to role play up to my usual standard. Sowwie D:

o: it's okay! If you feel better I'll let you join later in the story if you'd like?
I'll keep your form and reserved slot for you~

Back