<|> The Dark Crystal - RP <|> // Latest Update: 1/11 //

Since no one else is participating, sure! Just make sure you second character is different enough from your first so they don't get confused for each other.

Awesome! Lemme get the stuff together.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Form:
~ TBT Username:chicken
~ Charrie Name: Kirino
~ Gemstone |image required|: can't get one on mobile, but it's Aquamarine
~ Are you a fusion?:no
~ Gem power(s): She can freeze things. Nuff said.
~ Appearance |image required|: image.jpg
~ Age: 16
~ Personality: She is incredibly full of herself, and believes she is better then all else. (intends to take over)
~ Other:

Awesome! Lemme get the stuff together.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Form:
~ TBT Username:chicken
~ Charrie Name: Kirino
~ Gemstone |image required|: can't get one on mobile, but it's Aquamarine
~ Are you a fusion?:no
~ Gem power(s): She can freeze things. Nuff said.
~ Appearance |image required|:View attachment 154019
~ Personality: She is incredibly full of herself, and believes she is better then all else. (intends to take over)
~ Other:

Accepted! Um... chicken? X'D
Also I'll VM you about gemstone pics~

Oh, may I join?

Sure! Please let me know if you'd like to reserve a spot or fill out the form :]

~ TBT Username: Bloobloop
~ Charrie Name: Mizuki
~ Gemstone |image required|:
7rtzoUi.jpg
~ Are you a fusion?: Nope
~ Gem power(s): Can heal anyone she cares about and most injuries using her hand.
~ Appearance |image required|:
NxthhlM.jpg
~ Personality: Fun to talk to. Loud and outgoing, but is very quiet and closed off when asked to talk about herself, even to the point of hostility.
~ Other: Nope c:

Does this work?

~ TBT Username: Bloobloop
~ Charrie Name: Mizuki
7rtzoUi.jpg
~ Are you a fusion?: Nope
~ Gem power(s): Can heal anyone she cares about and most injuries using her hand.
NxthhlM.jpg
~ Personality: Fun to talk to. Loud and outgoing, but is very quiet and closed off when asked to talk about herself, even to the point of hostility.
~ Other: Nope c:

Does this work?

Yup! Your gemstone is moonstone, correct?
I'll update OP tonight :3

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh I really want to join but it's really late where I live and I can't get pics because I'm on mobile

Could I reserve a spot?

Yeah, I forgot to add it, sorry! Do we start when there's 10 people?

It's fine! :3

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh I really want to join but it's really late where I live and I can't get pics because I'm on mobile

Could I reserve a spot?

cx Yes! That's fine~

One thing I do need to say is you can make a secondary character, but each secondary takes up one of the 10 slots. Once all 10 are full, I'll have to think of something. I'll probably kill off some of the charries by then though ;D

Updated OP now~

Form:
~ TBT Username: Sugarella
~ Charrie Name: Rosalie
latest
~ Are you a fusion?: No
~ Gem power(s): (I think this is too OP) She can control water, make them into different shapes.
large.png
~ Age: 15
~ Personality: shy // reserved // introvert
~ Other: she's bad at starting conversations // also i based her power off of Steven universe

Last edited:
My form:

~ TBT Username: Lucanosa
~ Charrie Name: Zari
content_1335413592.jpg

Sapphire
~ Gem power(s): The ability to water-bend (Like in the avatar series) and to melt/freeze water or purify it. Sapphire is the stone of knowledge, so he knows more than he will tell. And in rare cases, if true love is involved, he can heal with water as well.
db5d59d51a9a723934af53560e757ad7.jpg
~ Personality: Very reserved, although he will talk your ear off once you get to know him. He tends to have anger spurts, and is not afraid to kill people or steal their gems if they don't follow his plans. Otherwise he's nice and polite, and tends to stay out of things.
~ Other: His goal in the realm, is to determine a way to unfuse gems, so he can fuse many gems into a singular one with enough power to possibly open a portal back to reality.

Last edited:
My form:

~ TBT Username: Lucanosa
~ Charrie Name: Zari
content_1335413592.jpg

Sapphire
~ Gem power(s): The ability to water-bend (Like in the avatar series) and to melt/freeze water or purify it. Sapphire is the stone of knowledge, so he knows more than he will tell. And in rare cases, if true love is involved, he can heal with water as well.
db5d59d51a9a723934af53560e757ad7.jpg
~ Personality: Very reserved, although he will talk your ear off once you get to know him. He tends to have anger spurts, and is not afraid to kill people or steal their gems if they don't follow his plans. Otherwise he's nice and polite, and tends to stay out of things.
~ Other: His goal in the realm, is to determine a way to unfuse gems, so he can fuse many gems into a singular one with enough power to possibly open a portal back to reality.

He's hot

Form:
~ TBT Username: Sugarella
~ Charrie Name: Rosalie
latest
~ Gem power(s): (I think this is too OP) She can control water, make them into different shapes.
large.png
~ Age: 15
~ Personality: shy // reserved // introvert
~ Other: she's bad at starting conversations // also i based her power off of Steven universe

Her power isn't OP at all. The boy with the emerald has the power to summon anything with emerald, so control over water is fine :)

Sure! What would you like to change it to?
Or would you like to change the gem too ?

Nah, it's just the power :> She can create illusions (that you can even feel, although it'll do no harm) for up to 10 minutes, though it drains her physically and she's exhausted for a short amount of time.

Nah, it's just the power :> She can create illusions (that you can even feel, although it'll do no harm) for up to 10 minutes, though it drains her physically and she's exhausted for a short amount of time.

Okay! I'll update the OP c:

Back