If you could make the next animal crossing, what would it be like?

xLittleDreamsx

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
My idea would be like instead of managing a little city, maybe managing a country. Like instead of being a mayor you could be a president.

If I were to make my own..... I would probably make it like Minecraft/Rune Factory xD
First off, it would be pretty much the same except you spawn in the middle of a forest with no villagers and just nature. You would have to shake trees until sticks fell out, use those for making tools, and collect resources. Ore rocks would provide stone, and chopped trees give lumber, and with those you can make a piece of table furniture. Furniture would be allowed to be placed outside, making it a more free and open world with tons of new combinations! With enough lumber and stone, you can craft a house, and decide where to place it. Once you got it set, you can go inside like a regular AC house, and start decorating it with furniture you craft! There would of course be two new major sets: stone and wood sets (which would look made out of AC wood and stone).
Later on, you can collect bugs, flowers, mushrooms, fruit, and other items, make those into dye or collectibles, and customize your furniture into the traditional AC furniture sets you see in most games via crafting.
AC is a vegetarian game, so of course the ability to cook fish you catch will be added!!! ;) you'd of course cook those in a piece of furniture you crafted. Other meats would probably be left out due to sheer horror of butchering villagers lmao
You would also be able to farm more fruits and things, including basic vegetable crops, berry bushes, fruit trees and bamboo, but also sugar cane and other crops too! With those, you can craft them into ingredients on certain kitchen furniture, and make those into food to eat!
A hunger bar would of course be added, so you actually had to eat, or you'd pass out and drop/lose all of your items and spawn in front of your house like when a scorpion/tarantula attacks you.
Speaking of scorpions/tarantulas, I would make them the main enemies in the game, where you would have to kill them before they killed you. They would spawn at night everyday, and unless you had weapons, you wouldn't be able to kill them easily. (Similar to mobs in minecraft)
Finally, villages and natural stuctures would be present. For villages, they would be clusters of AC villager houses, and inside they'd be decorated and have random AC villagers. You can talk to them and ask them to move into different houses, or stay outside. But if a scorpion/tarantula finds them, they'll kill them!! Or you can kill them yourself. Killing a villager is the only way to recieve that villager's picture. Besides that, you can take stuff from villager houses and redecorate them, etc, as if they were a house you made yourself. There would also be little garden plots outside and stuff too.
Other things like temples would be building with rare sets, like a ruins set, cave set, temple set, etc. Also! You would be able to breed flowers like in AC:NL and use those for the main set of dyes for customizing furniture.

.... I have so many ideas XD

Hmm.. Id probably make it the same but the Mayor having a little more power than before. In the starting screen Isabelle might say something along these lines: "Mayor! Someone new wants to set up a house! I can't tell you who it is but we have to find a place for them to put down the plot" Also I might add the option to become roomies with a villager once you have a certain amount of friendship. They might have this dialogue: "Hey... I've thought about this for quite a while now.. Since we're good friends and such, would you like to become roommates?!" It would be epic to live with your bestie c:

Let's say hello to my spinoff idea;

Animal Crossing: Living the LivesI have no idea xD!

It will be kind of like New Leaf with the player arriving and he is the mayor and blah blah blah... Except for this time you aren't the human mayor! ^.^

You'll have to control all (or most) of the special characters, one at the time. You can make Isabelle do her paperwork, and switch to Nook in the mean time while you have to find a place for a new villager which is in an actually good spot. The NPC mayor will create patterns, pwps and try to grow flower and trees why you shall try to make it keep looking good. For an example, if Isabelle get a pwp request you don't like you can say no and then the mayor can't build it, and if a villager you don't like move in, you can try to make his life bad by as Reese giving nothing for the stuff he sells, say no to all his pwp requests, build his house in a lonely spot, make the wrong coffee, give him bad fortunes and so on and so on!
Although, if you do your job too bad you will get sacked!
Everybody sacked = Game over :(

When a certain special character have to do something, like the mayor wants to change the flag, or a villager wants to buy something in Nooklings, you will get a notification on your bottom screen.
You will be allowed to TT, and the starter menu will be either Isabelle, Nook, Cyrus or Pelly waking up, looking at their watch, then you can chose whether you wants to set the time, start over, or make a special character arrive in your town! This can be either Redd, Sharah or Katrina, Who can only visit once in a week, although sometimes will you also be able to make Phineas, Resetti and Gracie appear! ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I were to make my own..... I would probably make it like Minecraft/Rune Factory xD
First off, it would be pretty much the same except you spawn in the middle of a forest with no villagers and just nature. You would have to shake trees until sticks fell out, use those for making tools, and collect resources. Ore rocks would provide stone, and chopped trees give lumber, and with those you can make a piece of table furniture. Furniture would be allowed to be placed outside, making it a more free and open world with tons of new combinations! With enough lumber and stone, you can craft a house, and decide where to place it. Once you got it set, you can go inside like a regular AC house, and start decorating it with furniture you craft! There would of course be two new major sets: stone and wood sets (which would look made out of AC wood and stone).
Later on, you can collect bugs, flowers, mushrooms, fruit, and other items, make those into dye or collectibles, and customize your furniture into the traditional AC furniture sets you see in most games via crafting.
AC is a vegetarian game, so of course the ability to cook fish you catch will be added!!! ;) you'd of course cook those in a piece of furniture you crafted. Other meats would probably be left out due to sheer horror of butchering villagers lmao
You would also be able to farm more fruits and things, including basic vegetable crops, berry bushes, fruit trees and bamboo, but also sugar cane and other crops too! With those, you can craft them into ingredients on certain kitchen furniture, and make those into food to eat!
A hunger bar would of course be added, so you actually had to eat, or you'd pass out and drop/lose all of your items and spawn in front of your house like when a scorpion/tarantula attacks you.
Speaking of scorpions/tarantulas, I would make them the main enemies in the game, where you would have to kill them before they killed you. They would spawn at night everyday, and unless you had weapons, you wouldn't be able to kill them easily. (Similar to mobs in minecraft)
Finally, villages and natural stuctures would be present. For villages, they would be clusters of AC villager houses, and inside they'd be decorated and have random AC villagers. You can talk to them and ask them to move into different houses, or stay outside. But if a scorpion/tarantula finds them, they'll kill them!! Or you can kill them yourself. Killing a villager is the only way to recieve that villager's picture. Besides that, you can take stuff from villager houses and redecorate them, etc, as if they were a house you made yourself. There would also be little garden plots outside and stuff too.
Other things like temples would be building with rare sets, like a ruins set, cave set, temple set, etc. Also! You would be able to breed flowers like in AC:NL and use those for the main set of dyes for customizing furniture.

.... I have so many ideas XD

Seriously, this could be an amazing spinoff! xD

+ More villagers/house population. 10 villagers is just not enough for me.
+ More biomes. I like my deserts, taigas, tundras, rainforests, man.
+ Add the ability to expand and decorate other villager's homes like in HHD; that way I don't feel guilty about getting a bigger house when I can have others get a bigger house as well. Also YARDS/outdoor decor.
+ Non-gender-specific villager personalities. You can have Uchi males, Jock females, etc. I'm not sure what the difference between a Smug and Snooty villager though if you take away the gender part.
+ More parties (not birthday ones)? Like, have a pool party with other villagers in the biggest part of the river (or actual pool if we have outdoor decor)? Tea parties? etc.
+ Roommates. I WANT ROOMMATES GDI.
+ More public facilities like hospitals and such. Y'know, like they did with the ones in HHD.

Can't think of anything else but I think I just hyped myself over the possibility of parties, even though it will probably never happen. Oops.

YES! Parties and roommates! :D

Hmm.. Id probably make it the same but the Mayor having a little more power than before. In the starting screen Isabelle might say something along these lines: "Mayor! Someone new wants to set up a house! I can't tell you who it is but we have to find a place for them to put down the plot" Also I might add the option to become roomies with a villager once you have a certain amount of friendship. They might have this dialogue: "Hey... I've thought about this for quite a while now.. Since we're good friends and such, would you like to become roommates?!" It would be epic to live with your bestie c:

Again, YES for roommates xD

Back