• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Question about Bridges

Neurofier

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I've been wanting to unlock the Wooden Bridge for a while now (tried using the PWP Diving Trick) but no dice. :(

But then I realized maybe it's because I already have three bridges in my town, so I was just wondering if having three bridges in your town already affect whether or not villagers will ping you to unlock new bridge projects?

Does that mean that in order for me to unlock other bridges I'll have to demolish one and try my luck?

You'll have to demolish one of your bridges in order to get bridge requests.
Be careful with that though, since you may not be able to place the bridge back into the original place. There is a guide somebody from the forums made for bridges. The pictures are gone for some reason, but the text will still help a bit.

You'll need to have two or less bridges in your town to get bridge requests.

I've been trying to get the wooden bridge too, but I don't know how to do the diving trick. Nobody's suggested it yet, even though I only have two bridges in my town.

Oh awesome, I've suspected as much! Though reading the guide I think I'll have some conflicting spaces which might make my plan for new bridges go awry lol.

But seriously, thanks so much for answering my question!! :)

edit: oh and this is the Diving Trick I was talking about.

Last edited:
Be super, SUPER careful about deleting bridges! I wanted a bridge directly above my southern-facing waterfall in my last town, but my mayor's house was "too close" .... even though it was a solid 7 squares away from the river. Villagers may move in close to your bridges, but if you delete them and try to replace them, Isabelle won't let you. So make sure where you want your bridges won't be in the way :)

I had two bridges for the longest time because my villager kept requesting other projects instead. On the plus side, I was after Zen projects anyway, so I have a bunch of those ready in my requests now.

I'd say just delete your absolute least favorite bridge, juuuuust in case...

Back