(idea)Thought's about AC:NL Amiibo Cards

Zentrility

Poet
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4848-5485-3198
My friend and I were thinking about how cool and beneficial Animcal Crossing New Leaf amiibo cards would be. Just imagine all the extra stuff they could add into the game. The developers could add special furniture, interactive games, interactive items, interactive areas / places / houses, and even hide bells in the amiibo cards. It would be amazing if Nintendo surprised us with an AC:NL update that allowed a new set of amiibo cards to be used in the game to unlock these hypothetical features in the game. What are everyone's thoughts about this? :confused:

Last edited:
the game is almost 3 years old in japan it'd be a waste to do it now. save it for the next game (inevitable)

When a new Animal Crossing 3DS game is released, do you think they will add features like this into it with the use of amiibo cards? I sure hope they do.

When a new Animal Crossing 3DS game is released, do you think they will add features like this into it with the use of amiibo cards? I sure hope they do.

Don't you mean if a new Animal Crossing 3DS game is released? :rolleyes:

Don't you mean if a new Animal Crossing 3DS game is released? :rolleyes:
No, because I'm sure there will be another one. If not, there will be a new handheld like the 3DS and the cards would still be compatible (I'm assuming). :O

There isn't going to be another main game on the 3DS... We already have New Leaf, Happy Home Designer just got released and the 3DS is getting old. There is no single reason to develop another main game on the 3DS. The next main game could be on the Wii U, but I think it's more likely going to be released on the NX. If that console supports amiibo, they could do that though. But not on the 3DS.

No, because I'm sure there will be another one. If not, there will be a new handheld like the 3DS and the cards would still be compatible (I'm assuming). :O

There won't be a new Animal Crossing game on the 3DS, that is like making a second Mario Kart on the 3DS... Can you imagine that being a thing? No? At least i can't.

Last edited:
Back