• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

So I restarted my town.

TrickYarn

Yarn Seeker
Bells
And I'm already plotting antics.

12046757_10203493646820914_5523053953730406086_n.jpg12187766_10203493646100896_7631713228541355131_n.jpg

My house = 1 red umbrella. lol
I think for this new town of mine, I'm just gonna have a large main room, an upstairs room and a basement.
Upstairs would be my 'museum' displays and the basement would be the kitchen.

I want to see what you do with this new town, especially since you're wearing that outfit which I adore... it's sinister and cute at the same time...

Welcome to the Boards...please keep us posted on your town journey!

I've recently restart my town too! I love the new-town feeling you get. What are your idea for an overall town theme? I'm thinking of a theme that will work best in the fall seasons myself, but still kinda unsure. It's nice to have just a clean slate again, but also a hassle re-getting everything you need, haha!

I'm probably not gonna have paths, but rather align the trees in rows within specific areas, to keep it more natural in a sort of sense.

Yea, I was thinking of trying natural dirt paths, but those are actually hard for me to maintain because of trampling flowers running and nudging the directions a bit too much, lol. Maybe I'll try again and see how it goes! :] I kinda both love and dislike restarting though. So many possibilities, but so hard getting things you had before, haha!

But there's always that feeling of accomplishment when you get those items/goals complete again.

Yes! Hopefully this time I don't lose my babies, Stitches and Chevre (once I get them back). My number one goal right now is to have a Town for over a year! I think I can do it if I don't mess up and neglect my villagers for three months again, haha.

I normally just talk to any villager who appeals to me. Ones I don't like are ignored and I don't care what they do until they move out.

Back